Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

So So Gross

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My housemates and I are having a house party (bloody boring people which is why I am here) and someone has just been sick in the washing up bowl. Gross.

Whats your most embarrasing house party incident?

Comments

• Options
    downing a full bottle of vodak in 2 swigs and not remember ing waht i did but having peoplei dont know tell em about it

my flat mates also had to drag me home and move my furniture to stop me banging my head and choking on my vomit :|

not something i like to remeber
  • Options
    Acting sober in front of my family in my grans house only to fall up the stairs then stumble down them :/

Edited: Mixed up the []'s with <>'s
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza
    Acting sober in front of my family in my grans house only to fall <i>up</i> the stairs then stumble down them :/

omg i love people who fall up stairs, its just one of those things i admire defying gravity when ur drunk lol its great :D
  • Options
    Acting sober in front of my family in my grans house only to fall <i>up</i> the stairs :/

I do that all the fucking time. Its so annoying. :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by Basic Instinct
    I do that all the fucking time. Its so annoying. :|

Glad to know I'm not the only one :D
  • Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one :D

omg i just never pictured you as the type to get drunk lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    omg i just never pictured you as the type to get drunk lol

I'm not really, just sometimes :D

It annoys me though. No one thinks that I'm the type to dog school or get drunk or whatever. Rarrrr
  • Options
    I'm not really, just sometimes :D

It annoys me though. No one thinks that I'm the type to dog school or get drunk or whatever. Rarrrr

:o omg i cant believe it!!!!!

you rebel you Jazza!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    :o omg i cant believe it!!!!!

you rebel you Jazza!

:o
  • Options
    The house now looks really, really bad. So can't be bothered with tidying up.
  • Options
    I fell down some stairs once at a house party.

When I say, my mates kind of threw me down for a laugh, but my head went through the wall at the bottom of the stairs.

That was after I was sick upstairs, and denied it. :thumb:
  • Options
    I've fallen sidewards into a cupboard, an also got mixed up with one of those big mirror things that stand on thier own:o
  • Options
    When it had snowed earlier this year I was at a party and had to walk home, on the way home I kept asking everyone stuff like "What's that white stuff?" and "Whats that?" The answer to the latter was "A shadow" and they won't let me forget.

Another time I remember getting pissed and falling against this wall when we woke up in the morning I discovered that my ass had gone throught the wall! (It's not that big, honestly!)
  • Options
    I've er... pissed in a few dodgy places too. :eek:
  • Options

I wish I were cool like you. :(

This one time, one guy made it his mission to drink as many different alcoholic drinks as he possibly could, then projectile vomited all over the cloak room toilet. 5 minutes later my mum and dad came back from their night out. Five minutes later another friend wanders in the front door after going for a walk in the town centre (about 15 minutes away)...on his own....while drunk....and he took a pogo stick with him.

Retards my age do this thing week in and week out and get away with it, and the one time I do it, that happens. :
  • Options
    Friday night we went to this bar (urgh, I hate saying that. Makes me think of old alcoholics, but either way), and there was this guy there who was absolutely fucking drunk. He managed to ruin two lamps. Fall all the way down the stairs, and then a bit later to rip down this huge poster, as he fell. Quite a fella. Provided much laughter to the rest of us.
  • Options
    I'm normally the one to get her baps out when I have a beer... lol well actually I haven't done that for a few months.

The staff party I came in fishnets and a short skirt and a school tie (the theme was a school disco, I went as a catholic school girl ;)) and took a crop whip... it ended up broken
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    I'm normally the one to get her baps out when I have a beer... lol well actually I haven't done that for a few months.

The staff party I came in fishnets and a short skirt and a school tie (the theme was a school disco, I went as a catholic school girl ;)) and took a crop whip... it ended up broken

But I went as a woman. I beat you. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    But I went as a woman. I beat you. :yes:

Yeah you beat me when you puked all over yourself and slept in your vomit too, BITCH
  • Options
    Yeah you beat me when you puked all over yourself and slept in your vomit too, BITCH

You'd like to believe that happened, wouldn't you? I didn't puke at all, however my feet did hurt afterwards :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    You'd like to believe that happened, wouldn't you? I didn't puke at all, however my feet did hurt afterwards :(
    No when you were 15 and drinking with a mate from belleview hahahahaha
  • Options
    Re: So So Gross
    Originally posted by Blah_ha

Whats your most embarrasing house party incident?

waking up with no eyebrows and a pair of my ma's knickers on my face, bastards :D
  • Options
    I've never been drunk :D

Although at our first (and only) house party...several people had their heads down toilets all night and one passed out on the living room floor.

Oh, and someone also had sex out the front of my house...
  • Options
    No when you were 15 and drinking with a mate from belleview hahahahaha

How does that have any relevance to last week and me beating your costume? You're really pathetic sometimes.