Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

mini bank rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why cant they emply more enquiry people, every day any time it takes almost an hour to ask for the most simplest bank request cause the queues so big

and dont get me started on phone and internet banking grrrrrrr

Comments

• Options
    Re: mini bank rant
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    why cant they emply more enquiry people, every day any time it takes almost an hour to ask for the most simplest bank request cause the queues so big

and dont get me started on phone and internet banking grrrrrrr

Banks wouldn't be banks if they didn't piss you off. And make vast sums of money in the process.
  • Options
    Re: mini bank rant
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo

do that job for a day and you'll understand why.
  • Options
    Re: Re: mini bank rant
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    do that job for a day and you'll understand why.

nah i understand how the staff must feel, they so blatantly need mroe staff, but as its something you need to use they can get away with understaffing etc
  • Options
    i agree we need more people for enquiries, the receptionist pisses off all the time and is constantly pulling sickies, we can deal with enquiries and queues are a pain in the arse for us as well, imagine going for lunch and being called a cow by some old biddy who has just got to the front of the queue, we need lunches too people!!