Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Christmas Presents

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry if this threads already been done!

What have you got your loved ones for Christmas and what do you want to get from them?

I've only got my boyfriends and my sisters so far :rolleyes:
I got my boyfriend a model of the Delorean car from Back to the Future and a Ted Baker jumper, and my sister the Alexander McQueen Kingdom box set...(whilst in Debenhams I purchased the Angel Lucky Touch necklace for myself ;)).

My mum is impossible to buy for, and I lent my brother £100 last week so hes skinted me out!

I, on the other hand, want a) Driving lessons and a Mini Cooper, b) a holiday, c) liposuction or d) a pony.

See as my mum is not part of the Hilton clan, I can't imagine I'll be getting more than a bottle of perfume.

Comments

• Options
    I want a pony too, but its got to be a pink pony.
    I want one and if I dont get one im going to SCREAAAAAAAM
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I want a pony too, but its got to be a pink pony.
    I want one and if I dont get one im going to SCREAAAAAAAM

and scweam and scweam until your sick?

Yah! ME TOO! :yuck:
  • Options
    The only thing in the whole wide world that I would want for Christmas is car insurance:) @ £1.5k though i'm not being too hopeful:no:
  • Options
    The only thing I want for Christmas is the O.C Series 1 Boxset. That may be sad. But thats aaall i want.

My family and friends are getting absolutely zero, since I have an £150 overdraft to pay off and no cash. I'm thinking of making them things :-/ thats really cheap but what can you do? I cant magic cash up from somewhere!

Mind you. I get paid from my new job on Christmas Eve, so maybe I will brave the shops. :-/