Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Minks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No, not the animals who rake in bins.

Or not really even people who shop in Quick Save and wear two stripe trackies :razz:

I get really pissed off at customers who come into work and who absolutely stink. I know it's my own fault for living in this hell-hole, but some people in there wear the same clothes for weeks, don't wash and just let this horrible stink build up.

It's fucking disgsuting, and whenever I serve them and they go away, the smell lingers and I get funny looks off customers who thinks it's ME.

It'd be understandable if I worked in Ibrox or Parkhead or something, but I don't and it's starting to take the fucking mick.

We even had a free baths sets promotion on the other week, didn't work evidently.

I think people who don't wash should be put in jail :yes:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Minks
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

I think people who don't wash should be put in jail :yes:

i wholeheartedly agree. In my last job this really smelly bloke used to come and buy loads of stuff. Basically everyone tried to look busy when he came. The smell was awful, especially if he was downwind from the air conditioning.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    It's even worse on the bus on train ;<
  • Options
    The people who think a spray of Lynx is the same as a shower are the worst.

They should be executed.
  • Options
    eurgh, KWYM.
    Had someone come in the other day who stunk of shit - not like hed stepped in dogshit kind of shit, it smelled like proper human shit. Made me feel queasy, and he wanted manually signing in as hed forgotten his card, so he was standing there a while, and I was trying not to wretch. I felt sorry for him really, cos doubt hed shat himself and gone out regardless. He might have had a colostomy or something? still vom-worthy though.
  • Options
    There was a guy who worked at some sort of maggot involved place who used to come in where I used to work. Its amazing how busy everyone got as soon as he was in sight. Then there was the awful moment when you realised that you had to serve him :(
  • Options
    soo...

a mink is someone.. who smells bad?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Reese_86
    soo...

a mink is someone.. who smells bad?
    no a mink is a small animal that is bred for fur.
    Brian has adopted the word to mean a smelly person, but most people wouldnt have known what he meant unless hed explained it.
  • Options
    We used to have a cleaner at work who stank, and 2 boys at my secondary. For some reason they were both like hyper intelligant blokeys who used to have these heavy conversations with each other but I used to have to move to like, escape the smell but I wanted to be physically sick!!

I had sword fighting the other day and the bloke teaching the moves showed me the sequence in from of me and he was flapping his arms about and gesturing the directions I should and god :yuk: the stench just clung to the air everywhere he went, an invisible trail of stench :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: !!!

Malt Munk xxx :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by malteser monkay
    We used to have a cleaner at work who stank, and 2 boys at my secondary. For some reason they were both like hyper intelligant blokeys who used to have these heavy conversations with each other but I used to have to move to like, escape the smell made me want to be physically sick!!

I had sword fighting the other day and the bloke teaching the moves showed me the sequence in front of me and he was flapping his arms about and gesturing the directions I should go and god :yuck: the stench just clung to the air everywhere he went, an invisible trail of stench :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: !!!

Malt Munk xxx :)

Edited to correct all the spelling mistakes...!
  • Options
    I'm...dumb...:)
  • Options
    When it's employees the management should have a word. I've been checked out at the supermarket by someone who I then went to customer services and complained about.

When it's customers - well what can you do? Keep an air freshener handy. :(
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    KWYM.

wtf? Knights Washed Your Mum?

:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    wtf? Knights Washed Your Mum?

:confused:

Know what you mean. Although it took me a minute to work that one out.
  • Options
    One of my friends rarely bathes. He's a nice bloke but sometimes he'll go so long without a bath that he'll stink to the point where I wretch. Now he's got a girlfriend it's different, he does bathe, but not nearly enough as my mother had a private word and told me never to let him come round again unless he's had a bath!
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum
    Know what you mean. Although it took me a minute to work that one out.

Now it all becomes so so clear :)
  • Options
    I thought this was a thread dedicated to a minx :(.
  • Options
    yeah people who stink should be told to go have a bath but sometimes its unavoidable like when i worked on the boats i used to walk home and didnt realise how bad i was until i walked into the shop one day and i was like whats that smell then i realised it was me :blush:

i promptly left