Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Doodle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When you doodle what do you draw?

I hardly ever doodle but when I do it's usually something like my dream house

Comments

• Options
    Eyes mostly...I randomly draw eyes. Mainly 'cause eyes are one of the few things I can draw well purely from memory.
  • Options
    I draw eyes to, or like, (no comments) I've always had a certain set perception of what angels look like so quite alot of my folders and sheets have lil doodles of my angels on them...or just stupid cartoon faces of my friends...!!

Malt Munk xxx :D
  • Options
    willys
  • Options
    my impression of lestat.......:S
  • Options
    Stars mostly.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    Eyes mostly...I randomly draw eyes. Mainly 'cause eyes are one of the few things I can draw well purely from memory.

Me too :yes:
  • Options
    I doodle swirly and geometric patterns. Sometimes making shapes and filling parts of them in. Other times I draw simple cartoonish cats (badly draw).
  • Options
    I had a hamster called Doodle. :yes:

I mainly write my name or do my signature. :/
  • Options
    the death of Benjamin Disraeli, complete with smurfs
  • Options
    I'll scan of my doodles in sometime - I usually just make patterns or scribble, colouring the lines in on my pad or whatever. I'll draw stick people, write things, simple shapes and if I feel adventurous, make a little picture :)

My college lessons are oh so fun.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I dunno if this signals anything freudian, but I once doodled for about an hour, and drew myself in the Kate Winslet pose from titanic, and I even gave myself breasts and no penis too
  • Options
    yourself in Titanic????? Are you some kind of freak man!!!1! I draw decent stuff. You know the sort, Peugeots, Jordan, Subaru's, marjuana leaves. Titanic? ? ??!
  • Options
    Originally posted by eletric_poet
    yourself in Titanic????? Are you some kind of freak man!!!1! I draw decent stuff. You know the sort, Peugeots, Jordan, Subaru's, marjuana leaves. Titanic? ? ??!

the words decent and jordan, do NOT go together..........
  • Options
    to be fair I made myself look a bit like Jordan. My tits weren't as big though
  • Options
    Don't be dissin' Jordan. She's wickeda!!!1!! She's done so well for herself. money, fame, looks, a sprog (albeit massive). She's alright, she's doin' alright. What do you think she d00dles?? Ducks perhaps.
  • Options
    Jordan, are you serious? She's an insult to liberated women everywhere, she just gets by on the huge amounts of money she has. How can you respect her when she has such massive breasts?
  • Options
    she shows women that they can end up being as well off as men. Surely that's a good thing! Equality n all dat. As for her breast size, maybe she needs them for medical reasons
  • Options
    Jordan is a joke to all civilised people. The only reason that she can get by in the modern world is due to her massive breasts. How can you treat anyone seriously when they have breasts that big? She's a walking joke, and through her breasts, she insults women throughout the world
  • Options
    Breasts are what mothers use. Don't put such emphasis on breasts. You're belittling everyone in this room's mother. Why can't you just stay out, you're the kinda guy that comes in ruining everything for everyone.
  • Options
    NATURAL breasts are beautiful things. But to put plastic into bosoms? It's an abomination of nature. It's akin to forcing a motor engine into a lung. Would you like that? Would that sell magazines? I think not!
  • Options
    Look, I dunno alright. Women are allowed to have fake breasts. They look wonderful. Perfection.
  • Options
    So you like women with fake breasts eh? How would you like it if you were a baby and you got breast fed DIESEL??? I rest my case
  • Options
    bison = eletric_poet

or is that just me?
  • Options
    no, I am me. Bison is....whoever Bison is. Why are people in forums so paranoid?
  • Options
    fuck that, he's being a twat. Ish. He's annoying me in this thread, but I'm not sure in the racism one
  • Options
    Doesn't matter if we get on in different threads. It's about the opinions concerned with the different topics. Come on Bison, are you man enough to fight me? Didn't think so. Just take a few steps back for two seconds, then walk forward and make your attack if you must.
  • Options
    piss off you twat, you can't compare to my typing prowess. And if we were to fight, I'd fucking uppercut you straight off, you'd be knocked out, no problems
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    bison = eletric_poet

or is that just me?

no... maybe they're other people too! multiple personality syndrome :thumb:
  • Options
    Signature, floor plans of my dream house and the exterior of said house.
  • Options
    I write my name everywhere in all different ways. I also draw hearts&stars.