Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Read Dis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
RITE. IM GETTIN PISSED OFF WIT YOU HATERS OUT DER. U ALL FINK UR SUMFINK SPECIAL BUT U AINT!! THERE IS GONNA BE SOME ARDCIRE TROUBLE IF U DONT CUT OUT DAT SHIT.

Comments

• Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    STFU

asshat.gif
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Read Dis
    Originally posted by fozza
    RITE. IM GETTIN PISSED OFF WIT YOU HATERS OUT DER. U ALL FINK UR SUMFINK SPECIAL BUT U AINT!! THERE IS GONNA BE SOME ARDCIRE TROUBLE IF U DONT CUT OUT DAT SHIT.

OK then.
  • Options

oh eck......im shitting in me boots :nervous:
  • Options

nub = yuo
  • Options

Me no speak Chav...

Whats an 'Ardcire' and does it taste good with a dollop of mango sorbet? :confused:

Malt Munk xx:)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Is this Grizelda?
  • Options
    Sorry fozza, we don't speak retard here.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Fozza, I know you have been told before, but please don't type in caps and try and use the correct spelling of words.

The Site's Good Manners Guide has more information on posting guidelines, including this -
    It may be faster for you to type, but it takes much longer to read, and the lack of punctuation also makes your posts hard to decipher. It puts people off responding.
  • Options
    Aw I missed ya LadyJade :(

I hope you been kicking ass in that office.....but not Jim's cos he's canny :D