Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Maturity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How important is it? I think it's good to be a kid, I know some teenagers who if you just have a random giggle and just be silly they give you dodgy looks and tell you to grow up. But there's always fun to be had by throwing water over someone on a hot day, or fizzing up their drink :D

I hope when I grow up I don't become boring.

Comments

• Options
    I think there's a time and a place for maturity, i.e. when you are working or around impressionable children. But if you're amongst other adults, at the pub or a friends house, you should just be able to chill out and be really stupid!
  • Options
    i grew up ...found it wasn't all it was cracked up to be so ...i grew down again.
  • Options
    Re: Maturity
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    But there's always fun to be had by throwing water over someone on a hot day,

Oh yes, water fights are brilliant. I always lose though cos everyone attacks me with the hose :D
    or if you get bored with water fights do what becks does which is play a game of chase Mam round the garden with frogs :eek2:
    (i hate the fookers and thats what she does in summer) :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Maturity
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    or if you get bored with water fights do what becks does which is play a game of chase Mam round the garden with frogs :eek2:
    (i hate the fookers and thats what she does in summer) :lol:

Lol

In answer to the thread, as someone else said, theres a time & a place.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It depends on the kind of immaturity. The immaturity that would make you smile at everything and not worry your head for the world is good, but the kind of immaturity that turns people into bullies of any kind of makes them think they'll be OK if they start smoking should be killed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    It depends on the kind of immaturity. The immaturity that would make you smile at everything and not worry your head for the world is good, but the kind of immaturity that turns people into bullies of any kind of makes them think they'll be OK if they start smoking should be killed.

hmmm yeh

theres a time and a palce for maturity, and childhood isnt it, being petty however is somethings that dispicable no matter the situation
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    being petty however is somethings that dispicable no matter the situation
    What do you mean by that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    What do you mean by that?

oh well immaturities a good thing apart from wen u need to be mature, and from wen it means ur petty to people too like bullying etc
  • Options
    I like my Cheese Mature sometimes but generally prefer it medium :D
  • Options
    I still act the same way i did when i was like 14 or something. I hate people my age who constantly go on about maturity :(