Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a drug sharing related question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now this deals purely with weed, but I'm always the one that has it... or I should say I'm always the one buying it. So today I called one of the moochers and told them that I'm fucked for cash and from now on I'm not smoking anybody up. They can match or they can chip in but my stash is no longer a community stash. I mean I'm too fucking considerate. I spend about 500 or more a month on it and I smoke about 1/5 of it. Now though, I have a handfull of people who think I'm a rude bitch. Is this a rude thing to be doing? Or have they just sh oved themselves so far up their own ass that they are too much of a selfish asshole group to think its a decent thing to do to start pitching in after x amount of time.

Comments

• Options
    There should be at least some point where they should chip in or buy it themselves, you shouldn't be buying the weed all the time.

Why don't you next time you buy a stash take a certain amount out of the bag and leave it at home for yourself and then take whatever amout out to smoke with others, it's up to yourself.

I hate whenever you wake up the next morning and look at your once a 1/4 lump last night and you've only got enough for a couple of joints left come the morning, makes you think why you smoked so much of it in so little time.

If your the only one of your friends buying weed and spending 500 a month then i think it's time you either cut down on the amount your smoking with friends or else get your friends to start buying gear. 500 a month? That's how much? a couple of ounces?
  • Options
    Re: a drug sharing related question
    Originally posted by my_name
    Now this deals purely with weed, but I'm always the one that has it... or I should say I'm always the one buying it. So today I called one of the moochers and told them that I'm fucked for cash and from now on I'm not smoking anybody up. They can match or they can chip in but my stash is no longer a community stash. I mean I'm too fucking considerate. I spend about 500 or more a month on it and I smoke about 1/5 of it. Now though, I have a handfull of people who think I'm a rude bitch. Is this a rude thing to be doing? Or have they just sh oved themselves so far up their own ass that they are too much of a selfish asshole group to think its a decent thing to do to start pitching in after x amount of time.
    tell 'em straight you can't afford it.
  • Options
    I had a mate who would rarely have his own, and when he smoked mine he would go on and on about it not being that good.

I told him to fuck off and not smoke it then, after that he didnt complain.

Its bad manors not to share once in a while, but you just giving all the time isnt sharing at all.
  • Options

Too many people taking advantage of stoner etiquette lol...the whole communal stash thing only works if everyone contributes a fair share, otherwise get them to fuck ;) .

Next time you're making a purchase from your dealer, get everyone to chip in.
  • Options

£500 a month for fucks sake thats a lot.

Id only buy little at a time smoke it with yoiur mates then say Ivonly got a little left and Im keeping it for me, chip in if you want more.

£500 a month you arnt you getting a good deal there I dont think, or your smoking a huge ammount thats about 2 9bars of resin or 5 oz of good skunk either way its a lot.
  • Options
    Found this on another site, this may help if u give it to them:

Drug Etiquette 101
    Tips for good behavior in groups

Drug etiquette is a problem with many people, and usually the worst offenders are people you've sort of known for a really long time. I wanted to offer up a list of offenses I've been putting together in my head for a while, and have everybody add to it, so we can make a sort of "rules of the road for druggies". Because the next person that calls me at 3am asking if there is any "green" left is getting my fist in their face.

Never Expect Anything.
    Just because you and your group of friends are "into drugs" doesn't mean 1) every party has drugs, 2) everyone has drugs, and 3) that even if everyone *did* have drugs, they would want to give them to you.

Be On Time.
    Obviously, us druggies don't have the best time management skills, but if you know ahead of time that you're supposed to take drugs with a group, I think you can take a few minutes out of your busy schedule to show up and dose before running errands. We're all getting older, and when your drug du jour has an onset of two hours, nobody wants to wait till midnight. Don't forget about prep time. While it would be nice if every time I walked into a party someone knew me so well they had a perfectly measured little capsule with my name on it, even my best friends are still somewhat degenerate and I'm not sure I would really trust them to do that, so you shouldn't either.

Ask Before Taking.
    This should go without saying, especially considering many drugs are illegal, and therefore not always properly labeled. You would think this would go without saying, and yet...

Don't Take More Than You Need.
    Often this is a machismo thing. However, sometimes it is just gluttony and wasteful. I recognize that many (of my closest friends!) really do require silly-barstard doses to get buzzin, and I plan ahead for such things. But when somebody is trying something for the first time, or there is a limited quantity, or whatever, it's just stupid and rude. Don't look at (insert hardhead's name here) and say "how much are you doing/smoking?" Nobody wants to clean up your puke, or baby-sit you all night. And they'll just resent you if they didn't get enough because you took too much.

Other helpful hints:
    (Special exceptions made to all of these for good friends - good friend being someone you have known a long time, have done drugs with many times, and they still like you and vice versa):
    Don't hound the host.
    Selling drugs at a party is quick cash, but it can fuck with your life if you get clocked (however offering cash toward an order, or offering drugs you brought is just polite).
    Don't touch people you don't know without their express permission (of course this one is behavioral, but I make the exception because it is not necessarily drug related and people should just know it).
    Different rooms can (and should) have different music.
    Backlighting/UV is underrated.
    Shower first, and don't forget deodorant.
    Do you really want to be responsible for bringing "the weird prick" to the party?
    And my personal favorite:
    Less people, more drugs.
  • Options
    Some people will always try to take the piss if you let them, and because weed has a culture in some circles of a sharing drug it easy to take advantage with it, don't let them, it's your money and your weed, they should share too. £500 a month for fucks sake, how much do they smoke?
  • Options
    Originally posted by dolly dagger
    Some people will always try to take the piss if you let them, and because weed has a culture in some circles of a sharing drug it easy to take advantage with it, don't let them, it's your money and your weed, they should share too. £500 a month for fucks sake, how much do they smoke?

£500 a month isn't that bad.
  • Options
    Shes in U.S.A. So $500 instead, about £260 quid.
  • Options
    i get a buzz when i throw a pill to someone who needs it desperately and i'll always take someone for a toke but i don't buy an ounce and smoke it all wiht my mates all the time without them having any, the good deed thingy must go both ways.
  • Options
    i think its taking the piss about it if they expect off you all the time...simply, dont do it...you mates shouldnt simply expect it from you....if you share you share, if you dont you dont, its your gear after all.

Peace
  • Options
    Its a problem though isnt it, because these drugs have become part of society quite quickly and in an illegal setting there are no cultural norms.

Unlike with alcohol or caffine there are no set routines, no set actions surrounding use.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Spliffie
    £500 a month isn't that bad.

Hmm, if u do the maths £500 a month is roughly 20 pounds , so that's an 1/8 a day, so i suppose if he is having sessions every night it may turn out like that....
  • Options
    Still seems a lot to me, but then I havent smoked during the day since I was a teen, it makes me feel really lazy and dull. So even if I were to smoke ALL evening I couldn't get through an 1/8th to myself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Still seems a lot to me, but then I havent smoked during the day since I was a teen, it makes me feel really lazy and dull. So even if I were to smoke ALL evening I couldn't get through an 1/8th to myself.

But he is smoking with lots of mate stealing his draw, so maybe u could get through that much, but i know mean still seems a lot.
  • Options
    i spend about £160 a month and this does me fine and if people come round too then i feel rude if i dont offer any around, so i let them make a ciggy, however i also tell them when they taking pish, sometimes they dont like it but hey they are no0t the ones paying so i dont care, if they were good friends then even if they dont have much money or you dont want too toke their money, it would be nice of them too at least offer u somthing...:)
  • Options
    I guess it depends how many mates you have and how stonned you fancy getting.

Personally I think getting really stonned does end up being rather anti-social, conversation tends to die.
  • Options
    i hate it when everyone is that wasted there is no conversation, i prefer it when every one is mellow enough to have a good debate without all the aggro that goes with alcohol.
  • Options
    My mates are far more sloppy drunks than they are angry ones, we're more likely to just fall over or fall asleep than we are to argue, I dont know why.

I've been in the pub a couple of times when a mate has just passed out at the table.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    Shes in U.S.A. So $500 instead, about £260 quid.

ah, just read that that's a bit more realistic then
  • Options
    I'm not sure how comparitive purchasing power works there though.

I know that much of the cannabis on the US market is actually from home grown or quite often from Canada. This will be high strength hydroponic sensimillia.