Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Aggie fans!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hey any of ya'll aggie fans out there! I cant belive they lost the game against the longhorns! it was a awsome game though! :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As in Utah State Aggies? :confused:

If so, I bet you 3 people know who you're talking about. This is a UK dominant board so not many people here know US college football/basketball.

Utes are much better anyway :yes:
    I have no idea what you Americans are talking about!!!
    I couldn't care less what they were talking about.

Basketball is for girls anyway. As for American "football", it's just rugby for puffs.
    Re: Aggie fans!
    Originally posted by blondiesurfgal
    hey any of ya'll aggie fans out there! I cant belive they lost the game against the longhorns! it was a awsome game though! :)

really, :( i think i'm gonna have to hang myself now, life's not worth living after the great aggies got beat

sorry i'm not usually this bad but i just had to be here.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I couldn't care less what they were talking about.

Basketball is for girls anyway. As for American "football", it's just rugby for puffs.

Now now, lets get this straigh, Basketball is for people who aren't clever enough to cope with the tactics of passing. American 'football' is for girls, and poofs can play anything they want. Don't want to be homophobic now do we kermie?
    for ya'll that dont know who da aggies are, they are a texas team.....from college station texas! My home town by the way lol! im like a die hard aggie fan! cant help it i was raised an aggie....and will die and aggie!
    Originally posted by blondiesurfgal
    for ya'll that dont know who da aggies are, they are a texas team.....from college station texas! My home town by the way lol! im like a die hard aggie fan! cant help it i was raised an aggie....and will die and aggie!

Yes but what sport do they play? football, basketball or rounders? was it a league or a cup game? and what was the score?

Well done anyway ;)
    get her to clarify what 'football' is...
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    rounders
    A game of kings.
    Is it just me or do Americans believe that everyone knows places in America, or care about them lol.

There are two groups of sport in the world, American Sports and the rest of the world's sports :D
    Originally posted by solid_L
    There are two groups of sport in the world, American Sports and the rest of the world's sports :D

Erm, don't they think that they are the same thing...?

World Series, NFL Champions being proclaimed as World Champions etc...
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

The name "World Series" actually comes from the baseball tournament being sponsered by The World newspaper. I think the paper went bust and withdrew its sponsorship, but the Series held onto the title.

Not sure how true this bit is, but apparently at one point there were Japanese and Cuban teams in the World Series, but were withdrawn because they were too good. That's all I know though.
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

YOu've got to admire the Yanks for thinking that they're important though...