Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how can I lose this weight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok everyone tells me I'm not fat and technically I'm not but because I only weigh 118lbs but my stomach is hanging over a little bit and my thighs look fat how can I lose a little weight and get a flat stomach and tighter thighs?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thigh Master??

Hard to say without being able to see what it all looks like.

But some people gain fat in certain areas which is hard to shift.
    If your not fat then you don't need to lose weight just tone yourself up. Joggin is a great way to tone you all over and sit ups for your stomach.
    Toning, not weight loss. But remember all girls have a bit of fat round the middle, if you don't have it there you're really unhealthy, because it's basically baby-making fat, and you need it there, irrespective of having kids.
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Toning, not weight loss. But remember all girls have a bit of fat round the middle, if you don't have it there you're really unhealthy, because it's basically baby-making fat, and you need it there, irrespective of having kids.

otherwise if you lose that weight, adolescene depends upon having enough body weight, so your body cuts back on the menstruating, and you land up looking like a girl wen your 20, thats why skinny girls tend to have no natural curves as in hips etc even if its bone, cause the body doesnt develop fully
    Exercise?

Get on a cross trainer and do crunches a very light free weights
    Sit-ups.
    Do as many as possible every single day at a specific time so it becomes routine.
    Swimming is a great all rounder and toner.