Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sorry, but i need some more advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically, this is a continuation of my last message. Once again, i need some advice. I've been talking 2 ma teacher, and i feel like she doesn't understand. She's starting to get frustrated coz i don't want to go to a counsellor that she's organising for me 2 see.
There r so many q's that she asks me - why don't i want to see the counsellor, and i can't seem to give her a reason.
i don't want to seem like i dont appreciate her, coz i do - i really don't know what i would have done without her.
i don't know wot i'm asking u exactly, but mayb u could...oh, wotever. thank u

Comments

• Options
    y not tell her that you really appreciate everything shes done?

There's a girl in my mirror
    I wonder who she is
    Sometimes I think I know her
    Sometimes I really wish I did
  • Options
    i'll say that to her the next time i see her. its just hard to say rational things when i start crying and can't stop. there r so many q's i can't answer, and she finds it difficult to understand that. i think she's getting frustrated, cozeverytime she suggests a counsellor or GP, i say i'll go, but then back down, and say i can't go. coz i've been to quite a few different ppl, and found they didn't help me, i always am scared to go to someone else.
    i don't want her to get angry with me, as if i want to get things sorted out, it'll be for her as much it is for me, as she's been there so much for me. i just wish she could understand how i'm feeling a bit more. but i shouldn't expect it, she's done enough