Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breast Milk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do people think of this??

Like if you were or your partner was able to produce milk without a baby being involved, would you want to / want them to? Like if you could take a pill or sometihng?

Guys Does the thought of suckling your partner turn you on or off? Do you see it as a way for you two to become closer?

Girls does the thought of your partner suckling you turn you on or off?

And has anyone done it? .. if so what was it like?

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I wouldn't find it paticularly exciting. In fact it sounds pretty much moronic.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I wouldn't find it paticularly exciting. In fact it sounds pretty much moronic.

Do you think the thought of a girl sucking off a guy is Moronic ?

Isn't this a similar experience for a girl?
  • Options
    I wouldnt be especially interested in letting my partner suckle me, it seems a bit oedipal to be honest, but I think its normal to be curious as to what it tastes like. My husband never asked to try mine.
  • Options
    Erm, having my boyfriend suckle me is not something i have ever considered erotic before and because i can't produce breast milk (suprisingly) i don't think it is something that is going to happen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I wouldnt be especially interested in letting my partner suckle me, it seems a bit oedipal to be honest, but I think its normal to be curious as to what it tastes like. My husband never asked to try mine.

Did you have sex whilst pregnant or soon after?

If so did he totally avoid your breasts? I mean don't they leak when pregnant?
  • Options
    Breast milk. No.Fucking.Way. It mings.. or so I've heard. Not a turn on, nope.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JustWondering
    Did you have sex whilst pregnant or soon after?

If so did he totally avoid your breasts? I mean don't they leak when pregnant?
    I dont see what thats got to do with the original question, or is this just a voyeuristic fantasy?
    They can leak when pregnant and can leak during sex for a while afterwards, which can be a bit disconcerting if youre not expecting it.
  • Options
    to be honest the thought of my b.f sucking my nipples when i was lactating makes me feel quite ill. i love it normally, but in my eyes breastfeeding is a special bond between mother and baby! Maybe im just being a prude, but it aint for me.
    SBG
  • Options
    My ex did once when I just found out I was pregnant. Though he did it by accident and actually said it tasted nice haha. Wouldn't say it was a turn on. He's just a curious lad.
  • Options
    No :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by JustWondering
    Do you think the thought of a girl sucking off a guy is Moronic ?

Isn't this a similar experience for a girl?

:eek2: Erm... no.

A guy sucking a girl's nipples is not the same experience as a girl giving a guy a blowjob! It feels good, but I doubt many women would put such an extreme label on it.

You really are asking some weird questions here.
  • Options
    What a bizarre question.

I think it's natural to be curious as to what it tastes like, though to actually go and feed off a breast quite frankly disgusts me.

But each to their own, eh?
  • Options
    I'm agreeing with the whole 'special bond between mother and child' argument. Otherwise it's just weird...each to their own i guess
  • Options
    i know everybody has their own sexual preferences but...it'd just really creep me out if a guy wanted to suckle me.

it just would not be a turn on personally.
  • Options
    Well, I'd be curious about what it tastes like. Not in a sexual, fetishistic, way. Just curious about it.
  • Options
    The thought of a partner suckling isn't a turn off if it isn't overdone, I suppose.

I'd be willing to let a guy have a sip if I'm already lactating.

I wouldn't induce lactation for a partner.

Leakage? Sore titties?

Those can't be fun.

They would be unnecessary nuisances.

I always have a gallon of milk in the fridge.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Well, I'd be curious about what it tastes like. Not in a sexual, fetishistic, way. Just curious about it.

True.. but i don't think i could suckle of my gf's tits... it'd make me feel.. eurrrrrrgh
  • Options
    im thinking on the whole mother and child bond thing too, i am curious but i dont think id specifically ask to do it.
    .matt
  • Options
    Originally posted by intrigue
    im thinking on the whole mother and child bond thing too, i am curious but i dont think id specifically ask to do it.
    .matt

*nods* :yes: the mother child thing is strong, plus wouldn't you feel like a child suckling milk from someone..
  • Options
    maybe someone should tell micheal jackson that!

ooooo low blow sorry
    .matt
  • Options
    Yeah, why not ask my boyfriend to whack on a nappy and call me Mama while hes at it.

No fucking way. The thought of it turns my stomach. The Bitty sketch in the new Little Britain series is enough to make me chunder.

Its something to be kept between mother and child.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by SuicideBlonde
    No fucking way. The thought of it turns my stomach. The Bitty sketch in the new Little Britain series is enough to make me chunder.

:lol::lol: It's sick but funny!
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    :lol::lol: It's sick but funny!

It is hilarious but in the same way that the Bubbles sketch is funny until she takes her robe off to expose that all het bits are heading south.
  • Options
    its well strange cos i was having a similar conversation with a group of mates last night whilst pissed. Personally the thort of it makes me feel a bit ill but one of the guys was acting like it was somthing he would really want to try untill he found out that everyone didnt have the same opinion. He soon pretended he was joking lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    True.. but i don't think i could suckle of my gf's tits... it'd make me feel.. eurrrrrrgh
    Wouldn't make me feel eurrrrrrgh. So if you ever need someone to lick and taste your girlfriend's lactating tits, then give me a shout. :thumb: :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Wouldn't make me feel eurrrrrrgh. So if you ever need someone to lick and taste your girlfriend's lactating tits, then give me a shout. :thumb: :D

Unnecessary. Seriously.