Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

is he being gay back?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    bongbuddas right.

Another one to add to Bongabudda's list of growing endorsements? :p

"I agree with Bongbudda" Ladyjade

"bongbudda speaks the truth" Susie

Bongbudda, the mods choice.
    Its hard not to care thjough

good luck :)
    Ok well i want to update this story some more..

I've held off the calls as much as i can, i only called him twice in the past week. My calls are still being cut off, but im expecting it now and not feeling that hurt by it now, i feel less overwhelmed by it now, even though my feelings are not overwhelming me i still want to be friends with him, friends are always good..

Anyway it has come to light something that may have significance, i heard he has now got a girlfriend, more significant is when he got this girlfriend and who it is.. Firstly i think he may of got this girlfriend, after the first incident.. unbeknown to me until now.. And of course the 2nd incident he must of been with her in a relationship so that might explain the way he was acting towards me..!??
    Secondly who it is a girl who is quite good looking in "my eyes", and who i was trying to get to know, and she was being pleasant to me, but i have a paranoia that she is not replying to my email now becuase "he" has something to do with it... Though just a paranoia atm, she was nice to me and we were going to hang out at some point...

God life is so redicoulously complicated all the more so for me, anyway im thinking to lay off the calls entirely and hopefully speak if and when i next bump into him. It's kinda of interesting watching how everything is unfolding, and didn't know sexuality was this complicated. Ohh btw i heard off "Bob" (the middleman)that he is bisexual, he's the one who kissed me. And he has a nice looking girlfriend..

Any thoughts would be appreciated...
    Stop being such a creepy stalker. 'Two calls a week'?! Bloody hell, I'd be tempted to call the police by now. Leave It Alone.
    I had a friend, "Butch" who is gay. But he's only gay when he's drunk. And sometimes when he's sober. But he once slept in my crack. It was annoying, so I had to push him out of my crack, but he fell of the bed, and it was annoying.

Gahh.

I love you goddog2
    Originally posted by goat
    I had a friend, "Butch" who is gay. But he's only gay when he's drunk. And sometimes when he's sober. But he once slept in my crack. It was annoying, so I had to push him out of my crack, but he fell of the bed, and it was annoying.

Gahh.

I love you goddog2

Shut up troll
    Ok goddog2, you need to cut off contact with this person / people for a while. Two calls a week is just simply too much at the moment, especially if your calls are being cut off.

Stop calling. People do not miss what they can have in the way that you are giving it to them. You need to stop calling, then if any of these people are properly interested in you *they* will call you. If not, you can move on, because this whole situation is doing you no favours.
    Well im not making contact at all at the moment, I understand he has gf. It is difficult not to be in contact at all, especially when im feeling bored and have nothing to do, as it ends up bringing me down.. But there is a gig next month that im going to, and he might very well be there.. im just about worried i suppose, im guessing it could be awkward for the both of us.. any advice would be appreciated?
    It will be awkward, but I'd suggest moving on, maybe not approach of talk to him because he's not illustrating that he feels for you and also he has a gf. Move on by making it easier for youself to do so and look further afield? It sounded almost like you're going to this gig because of the likelyhood he'll be there. Why don't you look for someone who is sure of their sexuality, or who has reciprocating feelings?

Good luck buddy

Malt :)
    Wow, this thread never dies, does it.

Ok, you're a creepy stalker, hes an asshole.

Go find someone more secure in their sexuality, i'm sure there must be at least one gay bar near you.
    Blackraven wrote:
    Wow, this thread never dies, does it.

Ok, you're a creepy stalker, hes an asshole.

Go find someone more secure in their sexuality, i'm sure there must be at least one gay bar near you.

:lol: So I am right in thinking that every days or so, goddog2 resurrects this thread to repeat himself...and get EXACTLY the same response each time yah?...Yah....

Malt xxx :D
    Yah..

Although it is an interesting story, and obviously a genuine problem, you don't half drag it out.
    Blackraven wrote:
    Yah..

Although it is an interesting story, and obviously a genuine problem, you don't half drag it out.

At least he doesn't open a new thread each time...aww...bless him....
    yeh i guess i have dragged this out way too much, sorry. But when i post i feel better, for a while.. thanks for all your advice, your all great..
    It sounded almost like you're going to this gig because of the likelyhood he'll be there.
    yeh well it'd be interesting, but i think your right i'll leave it to him to talk to me. Thanks malteser monkay, xxx
    He's obviously genuinley confused and concerned and needs peoples help, don't see the problem myself.
    He's obviously genuinley confused and concerned and needs peoples help, don't see the problem myself.
    Most of the posters here don't like to feel that their advice is being ignored so that's largely why people will get a bit cross about it if someone seems to be repeating a question.

Goddog, people have mentioned gay bars but is there something more supportive near you, like a youth group or something? I promise, however isolated you may feel, there are other people out there who feel the same way as you do - and most of them have probably fallen for straight guys or girls in the past more times than is good for you! It's still not easy to meet people unless you're prepared to go out on a limb and go to bars or clubs, especially if you're underage (I don't know if you are) so if you can find some sort of community like a youth group that could really help you.

Check out www.gayyouthuk.com, I think it's still there, that used to have some good listings.

xxx
    If posting makes you feel better but you dont always feel the need to ask for advice but just want to make an update on the situation why dont you start an LJ? Not meaning to sound like i dont care or anything but it makes me feel better even if I'm just chatting about how boring class was or something.
    Theres the Gay Youth UK link:

http://www.gayyouthuk.org.uk/

I really like the site, very useful.
    this guy when you jacked each other off its prob the heat of the moment + drink

then the next day he felt sick about it this is maybe why his ignoring you?
    he may just enjoy the fun but not fancy men such as other men shag other men but arent gay or curious and his run away from you because he knows u fancy him and its pretty scary because his prob only curious if you was just up for fun or u started rubbing him up in the car you prob get carryed away again
    What makes you think he felt sick? He may have regretted going so far but to say he felt sick is a bit harsh dont you think?
    just that he feels upset guilty scard people will find out nothing to the other guy when i was younger me and this boy jack each other off curious lad i was but i never fancyed the any guys just a heat of the moment thing like we was jacking off in a room and then some how we ended jacking each other off might off happened to a few people when they was younger and after i felt sick and hated the thought of it
    Blackraven wrote:
    Theres the Gay Youth UK link:

http://www.gayyouthuk.org.uk/

I really like the site, very useful.
    That's the beggar! They never used to update it, dunno if they do now. I actually found a lot of helpful advice looking university LGB groups' websites, too so that might help. Just Google for 'em.
    They do, good board, too, very useful.
    Blackraven wrote:
    They do, good board, too, very useful.
    Yeah, it's all quite different and groovy now.

Goddog, that's the site you want! And BGIOK (http://www.bgiok.org.uk/) is pretty good but not for listings.

x
    Im not after a relationship with him, i just want to be friends. I just feel if i could communicate this too him, things might be workable. He obviously now knows i like him in a sexual way, but to be honest i think he's known for a long time before things happened. I just want to go back to the way things were, i just want to explain this to him, he's the only person i've felt this strongly about..

thanxs for the links, i don't feel fully happy with being gay..
    Sometimes even being friends doesnt work, especially if there's a past history. My ex wanted to be friends with me, but after the whole situation i just wanted NOTHING to do with him AT ALL. Two years later i still don't like being anywhere near him.

Again, i doubt you are going to get much out of this. he is OBVIOUSLY not interested in the slightest, he's not even curious as to what your intentions are. Seriously, Give Up.
    goddog2 wrote:
    thanxs for the links, i don't feel fully happy with being gay..
    Hey, no worries. I know how that feels, I was seriously confused for a good while (thanks largely to my faith) but it's good to have even online communities that can help you think through things and "find yourself" (ghastly as that sounds)!
    Ok well i've been wising up through them links and elsewhere.. thanks!

I would like to rewind and ask your opinions on a small but maybe significant issue. after he passed out i gave him i was worried about him, i stayed next to him. Checked he was still breathing, and listened to his heart beat.. i stayed with for 2/3 hours and tried waking him etc by calling his name and making him sit up, but it was about 3 hours later when he did come around... he noticed his belt and trousers were undone, he did them up without any questions and without any kind of worry and then i walked him home. He didn't need any assistance so i guess he was soberish by this point, i just wonder whether he may be able to remember waking up seing his belt afterwards, since he seemed sober enough to walk home... and also at the time when he noticed??!!
    So he was passed out and you touched him?

And that isnt sexual molestation how?
    er... no wonder he wants nothing to do with you, that's sexual assault. i'd totally leave him alone, you're lucky he's not gone to the police about it.