Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hate him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my boyfriend is out tonight with some stupid tart he cheated on me with. I hate him. I fucking hate her the stupid little slag. Eurgh i hate blokes. How can someone who is ment to care about you hurt you so much..

...well i no the answer. People dont hurt you if they care about you.

Comments

• Options
    What an arsehole!

What are you waiting for?

Then once that's out of the way, you should deal with the bloke the best way how but make sure you finish the job properlly.

Ok deary? :)
  • Options
    eurgh im just a fool. Ive been with this boy for so long and he does nothing but upset me and im sick of crying over him...

...wots that quote 'no man is worth your tears and one who is wont make u cry' ....something like that...

...well this boys made me cry enough times - hes not worth it...just wish id gone out tonight cos just sitting heres making me sad and depressed
  • Options
    If you lived near to me I'd come pick you up with a six pack n a bag of WKDs cus I hate hearing girls in your situation :(

I was jhoping for my first reply to cheer you up a bit...

I know. Do you fancy playing some online pictionary to take your mind off things a bit?
  • Options
    thanks...am feeling a lot better....just dont understand myself...no idea why i hurt myself so much the whole time...because i know by talking to him i will get hurt...

..anyway...thank you for being nice :D
  • Options
    We will never know who we will be hurt by. Love is a game of hurtful trial and error.

You'll hit jackpot some day girl trust me :)
  • Options
    This guy, being an arse and going out with someone he cheated on you with, is obvioulsly not a pleasent chap.

Therefor he is most deffinately not the kind of guy you want to be with, despite what you may be feeling now.

The right guy for you will come along in due course, arses like this are just there to keep you busy in the mean time ;)

like you said, he's not worth it! rise above him and come off better... It'll just take a little time to recover :)

oh, have one of these: *hugs* :yes:

Originally posted by Davy
    What are you waiting for?

(Wow, you've been researching the female species rather indepthly, they won't know what's coming ;) )
  • Options
    Amen!

Know thyn enemy :cool:

Heh I did a few Google searches to try get ehr to smile and aparently it worked!
  • Options
    See the situation as you are 200% better than him & he is the one missing out by cheating on a fabulous individual such as yourself:)

Move on girl & try not to dwell on what obviously wasn't meant to be.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    what an arsehole. I sooooo wouldnt put up with that. Hes making a fool of you.
  • Options
    Yes, I have to wonder what you're getting out of this relationship apart from a lot of heartache. Wouldn't you honestly be happier without him if this is how he treats you? Personally there's no way he'd be coming back to me if he went out with someone he cheated on me with. (Well, he'd have been out the door when he cheated actually but that's another matter.)

He's going to carry on treating you like this because he's getting away with it. There are other fellas out there who will treat you with more respect, but remember, you have to demand that respect!

Good luck. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Why is your boyfriend going out with the girl he cheated on you with anyway?! Is he trying to make you not trust him even more?

No, he's going out with her because he prefers that girl to you. It's amazingly simple.

If you keep taking him back and iopening your legs for him he'll keep doing it. Not bad for him, he has a girlfriend and a silly ex who won't say no; two girls on the go at the same time, he must be laughing at you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    I'm not sure if thats for me or ~playboy~

For playboy.

If its me, My boyfriend cheated on me months ago. We are official again now and its only me and him.

then you're a fool.
  • Options
    OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD!!! Get rid of that arsehole and get rid of him NOW!!!!! You shouldnt have to put up with that sort of crap, no person should.

Seriously sweetheart, the sooner you get rid of him, the sooner you can be happy and be with someone that is right for you and doesnt treat you like crap like he does.

Theres no way I'd get back together with someone that cheated on me. Thats just foolish. But thats just my opinion :)

Do you really want to be spending your time with some guy thats gonna keep messing you about?
  • Options
    Playboy:- awwww, playboy you gotta get rid of him chickpea! I dunno if it works for everyone but when me and my bf split and i felt shit i got a tub of ben and jerrys, bridget jones diary on dvd, popcorn, a face mask, hair mask and an evening in and cried and ate and beautified. Itll make u feel so much better!

Stressed:- ur not a fool, u are uber cool. I cheated on someone once (well not technically but its a long story) and i wish i hadnt because it made me realise i loved him and if he took me back id never look at another guy again. Ur obviously a nice forgiving trusting person and i hope u and the person u took back are happy forever. If hed been shagging this girl shag shag shag all the time....then id think u were a fool :)

Kermit:- Stop being a knob. Its not an attractive trait in a man.

And anyone who cares:- I regret to have to admit i have used more then one of those reasons to break up with a guy before :angel: and not regretted using it.