Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ghostwriter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
popped up in pub convo, were you obsessed with it too as a kid?

and i just done a quick google and the one who played that musical girl is quite hot these days :eek:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    STOP FUCKING POSTING THINGS IN THE WRONG FORUM
  • Options
    Eh?
  • Options
    Aww I remember that!!

It was shite:/
  • Options
    We were forced to watch this in primary school, and it was quite good actually imo :lol:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

Agreed. And you can stop posting shitloads of worthless threads and inappropriate images too you asshat.
  • Options
    Fanny!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

I'm sorry, but who died and made you queen of everything? Is there some mysterious force that makes you click on those posts against your will? I'm sure this thread distracted you from all the other deep and meaningful ones in ANYTHING goes but don't worry, you'd had your bitch-fit, you can run along and make a worthwhile contribution in a different thread now.

Jeez...
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Rocketeer
    I'm sorry, but who died and made you queen of everything? Is there some mysterious force that makes you click on those posts against your will? I'm sure this thread distracted you from all the other deep and meaningful ones in ANYTHING goes but don't worry, you'd had your bitch-fit, you can run along and make a worthwhile contribution in a different thread now.

Jeez...

Stop trying to be funny. You fail.

When someone posts a thread in the wrong forum around here, someone points it out in the hope they realise it pisses people off and they won't do it again. If you'd been around here longer than ooh, one post, you'd realise that.

Secondly, please explain to me in no less than 6000 words just how exactly Bri-namite would know this thread was in the wrong forum without clicking it?

Thirdly, if you'd bothered to read the Anything Goes user guide you'd know it's just a name. You're only meant to post stuff in here that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

:):):)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    When someone posts a thread in the wrong forum around here, someone points it out in the hope they realise it pisses people off and they won't do it again. If you'd been around here longer than ooh, one post, you'd realise that.

That's what that was eh? Pointing it out. Interesting way to look at it. Oh, and this isn't exactly my first visit. Technically been around for over 2 years but fancied a change. I leave when the tediousness of people arse-kissing each other gets too much and return in hopes things having changed a wee bit.
    Secondly, please explain to me in no less than 6000 words just how exactly Bri-namite would know this thread was in the wrong forum without clicking it?

I had a strong feeling of what it would be about just from the title? As would most people over the age of 18 I guess. Wow, look at that.. made it with 5974 words to spare!
    Thirdly, if you'd bothered to read the Anything Goes user guide you'd know it's just a name. You're only meant to post stuff in here that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Sorry but that's just bollocks. I highly doubt the majority of posters here read the user guide before posting. Why the strictness anyway? It's not like it really matters. Does it ruin your day if you click on a thread now and then that was about something different to what you'd expected? I still don't think there's a need for people to get so tense about the whole thang baby :)

You can be an over-reacting ass no matter how many posts you have, the fact that you've got a high post-count doesn't earn you a blue peter badge and a right to automatically slate someone and get away with it. Sometimes you guys need to be reminded of that.

However, on a quick scan of various posts, 'Wheresmyplacebo' does indeed seem like he deserved it for being a general moron ala their Princess Diana thread. My apologies :D
  • Options
    It's a case of a bit of respect for other posters, and the mods that then have to move the thread. Just because YOU didn't know, and that's hardly surprising, doesn't mean that Placebo didn't, and he does.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    It's a case of a bit of respect for other posters, and the mods that then have to move the thread. Just because YOU didn't know, and that's hardly surprising, doesn't mean that Placebo didn't, and he does.

Exactly. The mods are paid to right articles and things for thesite, they aren't paid to move naff threads that should be elsewhere.
  • Options
    He's been posting threads meant for other forums in here for the past few days. It's getting really annoying.

And, it's only good manners to read the user guide before you start posting. It's a done thing all over the net, on any message board. When people start thinking the rule doesn't apply to them...we'll be sifting through bigger piles of crap (crapper than the crap that's mean to be in here:p) in AG. And, like JsT said, the mods aren't paid to move topics because the likes of us are too lazy to post them in the right forum. Have a bit of respect, ya know? :)
  • Options
    I was way too fucking old for that shit,

Dogtanian and the 3 muskertears was mine,

As well as the Willy fog round the world in 80 days,

The A team,

Im even old enough to have watched the Dukes of Hazard 1st time

Also the Fall guy.
  • Options
    Anyanyway I dont think this is necessarly in the wrong formum, I presume it should be in entertainment yes,

Im sure most of the posts in anything goes could be argued should be in another forum, but this is where most people are and its more of a nostalga point rather than an entertainment one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum

Im sure most of the posts in anything goes could be argued should be in another forum, but this is where most people are and its more of a nostalga point rather than an entertainment one.

Its a nostalga post about TV. It goes in entertainment. I agree there are occasions when things do have more than one forum, or they dont quite fit in one paticular forum - but this isnt one of them.
  • Options
    iother than this thread, what ones havebeen in the wrong place

i posted chubby chasers as i saw it in tv paper, thats all, so it aint wrong, you jsut all turnt it into a thread bout the show

and any others please

and JsT who shoved a pole up your ass? :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    and JsT who shoved a pole up your ass? :lol:

Evidently you - shithead.
  • Options
    Dogtanian and the 3 muskertears was mine
    :love:

Remember the name Ghostwriter but can't remember anything about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Evidently you - shithead.

oooh whose the walkerboy3.jpg:lol:
  • Options

As well as the Willy fog round the world in 80 days

Wasn't he a lion?

I so used to love that when I was littler.
  • Options
    Dogtanian and the 3 muskertears

muskahounds, weren't they?

or did i imagine that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    muskahounds, weren't they?

or did i imagine that?

Could be,

what about

Hong Kong Phooie
  • Options
    Could be,

what about

Hong Kong Phooie

Thats still on Boomerang (one of the kids channels). However, Topcat > Hong Kong Phooey.
  • Options
    That's what that was eh? Pointing it out. Interesting way to look at it.

Once you've seen as many pointless posts in the wrong forums day after day like we have, you'll understand why Bri went totally crazy and press the caps lock key like that.
    I had a strong feeling of what it would be about just from the title? As would most people over the age of 18 I guess.

I didn't know what 'Ghostwriter' is when I clicked the thread, and seeing as I don't care enough to Google it, I still don't know what it is.
    Sorry but that's just bollocks. I highly doubt the majority of posters here read the user guide before posting.

You're probably right, but through posting (which wheresmyplacebo has been doing for a while) you learn the rules. If you don't know the rules, people are gonna point them out to you.

Posting shit in the wrong forum is just common sense, anyway.
    Why the strictness anyway?

'Cause it's really fucking annoying.
    You can be an over-reacting ass no matter how many posts you have

And you can be a pain in the ass no matter how many posts you have.
    the fact that you've got a high post-count doesn't earn you a blue peter badge and a right to automatically slate someone and get away with it.

It's not about 'high post count'. Noone cares about their post count. When someone breaks the rules, or is generally a pain in the arse, someone says something about it. It's how this place works.
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    oooh whose the :lol:

Stop being a shit. Especially because without any real effort I've found four recent threads of yours that have been POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM AND MOVED
  • Options
    Stop being a shit.

I agree.

I reckon he's attention seeking. The fag0t.
  • Options
    Is there some mysterious force that makes you click on those posts against your will?

Maybe I clicked the last post in the Anything Goes foum button the the forum index page?

Or maybe I didn't, I honestly can't remember.

Either way, you're wrong.

I'm sure this thread distracted you from all the other deep and meaningful ones in ANYTHING goes

Fact - every single person who's said something along the lines of "Well it is called ANYTHING GOES" in an argument like this has lost.

It's like, how fucking hard is it to see that Entertainment threads go in the Entertainment forum, Politics threads go in the Politics fourm etc?

And it's always done deliberatley so peoples threads get more attention. Always. You never see any threads about stupid TV programmes accidentaly posted in the Fashion forum, or you never see people saying "Ohhh this should be in Anything Goes", do you?

No.
  • Options
    You never see any threads about stupid TV programmes accidentaly posted in the Fashion forum, or you never see people saying "Ohhh this should be in Anything Goes", do you?

No.

Yes I said the "How dodgy are you" thread should be in anything goes
  • Options
    Stop being a shit. Especially because without any real effort I've found four recent threads of yours that have been POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM AND MOVED

the politics one that got moved, well there was actually a point to that, which is why other people posted aobut on there as well, since so many people avoid p+d and well its something that does affect everyone on here

and a thread being moved, just means the mods thought it was in the wrong place, when the silliness of it was a generic thing not a tv thing or anything like that

and all the other amount to erm one or 2 threads at most

and goodbye!
  • Options
    wow my children arnt this arrgumentative i guess everyone got the message but is there any need to start slagging each other off, yes it pisses us all off, yes it creates the mods more work, but putting up huge meaningless messages aint the way to stop it.