Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

chubby chasers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

/cruelness
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Someone explain please
    a programe on tele but i cant tell ya anymore than that cos i didnt watch it
    Its on now and its about these well fat people. Itv.
    There would be uproar if it were a programme about men who only fancied excessively thin women.
    nah that wuld just be the norm :p
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    nah that wuld just be the norm :p

But if there was a programme in which men went on and on about thin women people would be pretty pissed, esp. averagely sized women. *shrugs*
    Re: chubby chasers
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    :lol:

/cruelness

How many threads do you make on average a day? :p
    Re: Re: chubby chasers
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    How many threads do you make on average a day? :p

2 weeks ago - one a week?

This week? - 958748275 a day. >:[
    just to give you all nightmares

Removed as inappropriate
    :yuck: :crying: :no: :nervous: :eek2: :eek: :(
    Missed that programme.
    I don't understand it myself. Though worryingly a few of my exes have been a bit podgy/overweight. :( Despite prefering slimmer girls, could I be a closet chubby chaser in denial? :eek: :( I don't think so, hopefully.
    http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/turkeygirl.mpeg

i'm sorry but fat people disgust me...
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/turkeygirl.mpeg

i'm sorry but fat people disgust me...

Brown haired people disgust me. :rolleyes:
    good for you... keep it real. :D
    Thought it was pretty patronising. If I was "large" I would want a man to like me for who I was, not just because he had a fetish for large women.
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    Thought it was pretty patronising. If I was "large" I would want a man to like me for who I was, not just because he had a fetish for large women.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

It was highly amusing, but I really don't see how a 40 stone woman can look as good in a corset and suspenders as a slim woman can. Sorry, but I don't see how obese can be physically attractive.

At the end of the day, if the women on the programme are as happy as they seemed to be, fair do's.
    i dont see how they can put on those huge knickers and basques and think there sexy

no offence but there grossly overweight and not in the slightest attractive, no waist no hips huge flabby stomachs its not what men like in women
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    Overweight and not in the slightest attractive, no waist no hips huge flabby stomachs its not what men like in women

The programme seemed to suggest otherwise. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    no offence but there grossly overweight and not in the slightest attractive, no waist no hips huge flabby stomachs its not what men like in women

Oh shut the fuck up you sanctimonious cow.
    The only reason we see it as disgusting and abnormal is because society tells us it is. Liking big women is just a sexual preference, like being gay is. I found the programme really refreshing that these women had so much confidence, regardless of them being 'freaks' in society. From a health point of few though, it was really scary. Walking heart attacks! I found the men patronising though. Just shows that no matter what your size, men will stay with you because of what you look like, not whats underneath. The world is doomed.
    Originally posted by Lolita
    The only reason we see it as disgusting and abnormal is because society tells us it is. Liking big women is just a sexual preference, like being gay is. I found the programme really refreshing that these women had so much confidence, regardless of them being 'freaks' in society. From a health point of few though, it was really scary. Walking heart attacks! I found the men patronising though. Just shows that no matter what your size, men will stay with you because of what you look like, not whats underneath. The world is doomed.

its stupidly unhealthy, its aint like theyre on about larger women like around real natural average sizes, but grostesquely overweight, like i dont find some models attractive one bit cause they have the body frame of a 5yr old with how skinny they are

whats underneath their skin is stupid amounts of fat, like underneath models who only have bone underneath them, similarly theyre both highly unappealing

since when was it alrite to be normal sized, cause for me its easily the best :D
    Normal doesn't make good telly.

I don't like the look of fat either, but a lot of it is social conditioning. 150-200 years ago fat was sexy, because it showed that they had money.

Sure they are unhealthy being that size, but no more unhealthy than very skinny people who aren't naturally that size and build.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Normal doesn't make good telly.

I don't like the look of fat either, but a lot of it is social conditioning. 150-200 years ago fat was sexy, because it showed that they had money.

Sure they are unhealthy being that size, but no more unhealthy than very skinny people who aren't naturally that size and build.

erm yeh i just said that

and i know hundred years ago+ fat was seen to be a good thing in a partner cause it showed wealth and fact they werent skinny and starving to death which inshort/medium term skinny is worse than fatness

however, there is still a difference between being slightly chubby or a bit more rounded, which can be rather appealing personally, and being severly obese to point where you have fat on parts of you i didnt know could get it - like ankles for example

must agree with me

ps - on tv yeh sure showing regular people aint interesting but im on bout men who like women that fat in real life
    Liking big women is just a sexual preference, like being gay is

Excuse me, do you know what the fuck you're on about? I certainly do not prefer to be gay. I would much rather be straight but I don't have a choice. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by ben.s
    Excuse me, do you know what the fuck you're on about? I certainly do not prefer to be gay. I would much rather be straight but I don't have a choice. :rolleyes:
    And maybe chubby chasers would rather not be attracted to women with hefty BMIs. What's your point?
    My point: sexual fetishes are developed whereas sexual orientation is something people are born with.
    My point: sexual fetishes are developed whereas sexual orientation is something people are born with.
    Says who?

Who says it's a fetish?

Sexual attraction is innate.