Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rangers

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
...are sectarian vermin who should be shut down. And the fans should be shot.

Good to see that even the SFA believe O'Neill and not some Hun cunt.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh please do shut the fuck up you mean too say that a celtic fan has never hurled sectarian abuse at a rangers player ever and plus you have jsut been racist yourself by sayin some hun ****

:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rossco
    oh please do shut the fuck up you mean too say that a celtic fan has never hurled sectarian abuse at a rangers player ever and plus you have jsut been racist yourself by sayin some hun ****

Sorry mate, but you're being a typical head in the sand Hun by trotting out the same old "Celtic are just as bad" argument.

Rangers fans (not a minority) used to chant "No Blacks at Ibrox" at their own players. The majority of fans at games take great delight in reminding us of how the do revel in being up to their knees in the blood of Catholics. Hell, there were even Israeli flags in the stands after the death of Yasser Arafat.

There are no depths that these wankers won't stoop to.

This isn't a minority, it's the majority. It's probably too much to hope that this is the beginning of the end of Rangers Football Club and the disgusting filth that follow them, or any parent who brings their kid up to be a Rangers fan gets their kids taken off them.

But hopefully the SFA will hammer the fuck out of the club, because any other non-footballing orginisation that allowed that kind of behaviour to go on would have been shut down a long time ago.
  • Options
    oh please do shut the fuck up you mean too say that a celtic fan has never hurled sectarian abuse at a rangers player ever

So that makes it alright then, does it.

We've all heard it, from both sides, and it sucks. It's not big, it's not clever and it's certainly not acceptable. Saying that the other fans do it too makes no difference. Rangers fans are still sectarian scum.
  • Options
    Most rangers fans are OK, I have to say that the protistants tend to be more bigoted than catholics but thats a gross generlisation,

Its not rangers players who chant bigoted things that get me its the Orange Marching Bastards.

Its not a minority who chant agreeded but it is a tiny minority who are ignarant biggots, most of those go on orange marches,

The most racist white people Iv ever met are rangers supporting, marching biggoted, orange bastards.

But even those who proudly say they hate blacks, deny their biggots (but they obviously are)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Hell, there were even Israeli flags in the stands after the death of Yasser Arafat.

Yeah so who gives a shit about that,

Weve got enough problems with northen Ireland thats not out fight or problem (thank fuck)

Theres a fair few Jews in Glasgow Id imagin they either dont care about the old firm or are evenly split Im not sure the point of this flag waving and its the first Iv heard about it.

they might just as well have been waving Chinease, or American flags for all that it matters to me.
  • Options

Calling Rangers fans cunts uisn't racist, it's the truth.

Btw, I don't support Celtic.

Rangers' sectarian violence and abuse is endemic, and the club knows this and does nothing about it.

Remind me, when was the last time a Rangers player received death threats because of who he played for?

Oh, but of course Rangers are wonderful!!!

Face it, Rangers, and all their fans, are cunts who deserve to be shot like the rabid dogs that they are.
  • Options
    Just because the SFA have invited Martin O'Neill to make a formal complaint doesn't mean they are gonna do anything about it. Hopefully they are just inviting him to complain so they can tell him to fuck off.

Martin O'Neill is a wee peice of shit who is trying to detract attention from the fact his team were crap last Saturday and acted like the thugs most people (apart from Celtic fans) know they are. O'Neill is playing the media like usual and fannies like you are eating it up.

Plus the fact that he could have caused a complete riot at the end after parading Lennon around like a looney and shouting "Dirty Orange Bastards" makes him as bad as anyone.

Yeah sectarianism is a big problem in Scotland but were any of you at the game cos I certainly was. At one point the entire Celtic support were chanting "We support the IRA!!!" I honestly thought I must have been hearing things but everyone around me heard it and it was clear as day on Setanta as well. So if O'Neill is so worried about sectarianism then maybe he should get his own house in order. However, this seems unlikely since this is the man who said it wasn't his place to tell fans to stop sectarian chants. The man is sectarian himself! He wouldn't even wear a bloody poppy!!!

Plus does nobody remeber the incident with Ian Ferguson when he joined Dunfermline and he had to go through all the abuse from the Celtic fans? When asked about it O'Neill said he needed to be a big boy and get on with it cos its all part of football. Maybe he should listen to his own advice. But then again, that's not the Celtic way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum
    I have to say that the protistants tend to be more bigoted than catholics but thats a gross generlisation

Was that really needed now?!
    Huni I live in Belfast were Catholics and Protestants tore each others' heads off day in, day out. Those kind of people are just as bad as each other; especially the Celtic and Ranger fans.
  • Options
    Eh, Nacho Novo received death threats the other day!!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah so who gives a shit about that.

It's the fact that these sub-human scumbags just do things like that for a reaction that pisses me off.

I don't doubt that half these bigoted bastards don't have a clue what they're on about, but then again there's enough of the real bigots amongst them to educate them about the traditions of the club.

And Pinkstar, you can witter complete bollocks about Celtic all you like. Every single Hun I've ever had this displeasure of coming across justifies their disgusting behaviour by pointing at Celtic and saying they're just as bad, rather than acknowledge the problems.

Still, we can only hope for a couple of carpet bombs at Ibrox during the game tonight :thumb:
  • Options
    i was brought up to be a rangers fan it wasnt forced upon me i chose it myself am i a ****? do you even know me you sad sad tosser yes there are a large amount of rangers fans who are recist/bigots etc. i'm not one of them and yes they are scum but too say that every person that supports rangers should be shot is very fuckin sad im my opinion as for aberdeen fans dont get me started no respect at all and no i m not aiming this at you brian but some of your comments seem a bit blown out of proportion too me

anyway thats my two cents im not gonna bother repliying to this argument anymore cause i cant be arsed to listen to the views of some of the people who have postied in this thread
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    This has got a bit over the top hasn't it? Having said that, hardly suprising given the topic of discussion...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Was that really needed now?!
    Huni I live in Belfast were Catholics and Protestants tore each others' heads off day in, day out. Those kind of people are just as bad as each other; especially the Celtic and Ranger fans.

OK point taked but I was talking about scottish people, wheres theres no exchuse,

But northern Ireland is a whole different thing, althrough im clued up on the situation there I have no experence of the streets, so I cant comment,
    Of course theres too much hate on either side, much too much
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

Face it, Rangers, and all their fans, are cunts who deserve to be shot like the rabid dogs that they are.

Yeah thats just pure silly you dont even beleive it yourself
  • Options
    here's the truth

there are secterian celtic and rangers fans but there are far far more secterian rangers fans, generally celtic fans are tolerant to rangers fans, if i see someone wearing a rangers top i wouldn't say nothing, i've been called a fenian **** and got chased once for wearing a celtic top, and what has shouting "we support the IRA" got to do with secterianism, i'm not going into the mechanics of it but put it this way, the IRA's cause has nothing to do with religion, alot of republican martyrs are presbyterian, its a common misconception and its very dangeorus to link the IRA and loyalists cause with catholicism and protestantism, cos they are seperate although we are lead to believe differently.
  • Options
    Yeah thats just pure silly you dont even beleive it yourself

Have you ever been introduced to sarcastic exaggeration before?
  • Options
    Have you ever been introduced to sarcastic exaggeration before?

Once at a party long ago, but think I was drunk at the time so cant realy remember.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Rangers fans (not a minority) used to chant "No Blacks at Ibrox" at their own players.

That is absolute bullshit, and if you're going to make such accusations then you might want to consider backing them up with some dates and facts.

We should never forget that on Mark Walters' debut for Rangers at Parkhead he was taunted throughout and had bananas thrown at him in the most vile display of racism that Scottish sport has ever seen. A few Celtic fans were even dressed in monkey suits. If you want to check that out then feel free to browse through the newspaper archives of the day to find out everything.

Mark Walters is a Rangers hero and the only Honourary Member of the Rangers Supporters Trust.
  • Options
    Remind me, when was the last time a Rangers player received death threats because of who he played for?

Alfie Conn - He won the European Cup-Winner's Cup with Rangers in 1972 and left to join Spurs and then Celtic. He played in a Scottish Cup winning side for Celtic against Rangers. Up until a couple of years ago he worked in a well-known Rangers pub.

Mo Johnstone - Played for Celtic. He left to join Nantes and then signed for Rangers. He now has to live in America due to the abuse and death threats that he received from Celtic fans. He stated in an interview that he couldn't live in Scotland these days.

See the difference?

Neil McCann and his family received abuse from Celtic fans the whole time he was with Rangers, purely because he's a Scottish Roman Catholic that signed for Rangers. He's well liked by Rangers fans and has been one of the best Scottish players at the club in recent years.

Derek Stillie received death threats from Celtic fans because of a game he played in for Dunfermline against Rangers!

Then just the other day we see Nacho Novo recived a death threat at his home after an Old Firm game.

These are just a few examples and I can't remember a Celtic player ever receiving death threats from Rangers supporters. Feel free to enlighten me.
  • Options
    In addition to the above who can forget the abuse referee Hugh Dallas took from the celtic crowds. Coins struck him causing him to need stitches; but oh no the mindless minority weren't finished there. No, they paid Hugh a wee visit to his home to check if he needed new windows, which he did after they were done visiting.
  • Options
    Re: Rangers
    ...are sectarian vermin who should be shut down. And the fans should be shot.

You do realise that you are displaying the exact same sectarian hatred that you are accusing rangers fans of?!
    Ya... great double standard. :thumb:
  • Options
    In addition to the above who can forget the abuse referee Hugh Dallas took from the celtic crowds. Coins struck him causing him to need stitches; but oh no the mindless minority weren't finished there. No, they paid Hugh a wee visit to his home to check if he needed new windows, which he did after they were done visiting.

I'm no Celtic fan, but they were entirely justified in that behaviour.

Anyone could see that. When Rangers fans start telling me that Dallas is their hero for winning the title at Parkhead for them, you know it's time to acknowledge that Dallas is a cheat.
  • Options

Kevin Dunne took a golf club to thirteen of Hugh Dallas' windows after that game. He terrorised the referee's family and his punishment was a £2,000 fine and the cost of repairs. Don't forget that Celtic allowed him to keep his season ticket as well.

That wasn't the only incident involving Celtic fans that night though. A car containing three men was stopped near the house. The men were asking for the location of Dallas' house and had on them an air rifle and a baseball bat. All three men were arrested and convicted. Two other men, also asking the whereabouts of Dallas' house, were arrested at their car and they had with them lengths of scaffolding. Another two guys were standing outside the referee's house screaming for him to "come out and fight" - One had an air pistol. They were also arrested and convicted.

And the reason for it all? Celtic lost an Old Firm game and the league at Parkhead that day.
  • Options
    Still better than dragging Celtic's captain out of a car and battering him, wouldn't you say?
  • Options
    I'm no Celtic fan, but they were entirely justified in that behaviour.

Anyone could see that. When Rangers fans start telling me that Dallas is their hero for winning the title at Parkhead for them, you know it's time to acknowledge that Dallas is a cheat.

Are you fucking high or are you just this thick all the time? Celtic fans are justified in attacking a man at his home just for doing his job? Guess what asshole it was a game of football! Agro goes on between fans all the time. If it had have been a group of Rangers fans attacking a man at home you'd have been screaming for them to be shot; no wait you already did that, moron.
  • Options
    Oh dear.

Some of you seem to be missing the key point here - Rangers fans and everyone involved with the club (Dallas included) are sub-human filth.

I'll never forget Aberdeen v Rangers in January 2002, when a couple of these wankers hit Robbie Winters with coins when he was away to take a corner and then all hell broke loose. The looks of sheer horror on the faces of kids in the crowd when it all kicked off said it all.

Ask a Hun about why their club embraces such behaviour, and they point the finger at the other lot and say their just as bad. That says all you need to know.

I won't lie. I want us to beat Rangers every single time we play them, probably five times as much as I'd love us to beat anyone else (Celtic included).
  • Options
    And this will just go round and round.... and round

Bri-namite: Oh but Ranger fans did this and they did that. So they gotta be worse than celtic fans

Then Vice Versa for anyone else who tried to prove that actually Celtic fans are worse.

O my fucking god. Grow up! I have given you proof when Celtic fans have been absolute bastards, so has YouCrazyDiamond.

Then Bri-namite and that kermit lad has enlightened us with what ranger fans have done to make themselves look like utter bastards as well.

Which Proves Rangers and Celtic fans are as bad as each other.

And this is over football. FOOTBALL!!!
  • Options
    And this will just go round and round.... and round

Bri-namite: Oh but Ranger fans did this and they did that. So they gotta be worse than celtic fans

Then Vice Versa for anyone else who tried to prove that actually Celtic fans are worse.

O my fucking god. Grow up! I have given you proof when Celtic fans have been absolute bastards, so has YouCrazyDiamond.

missingthepoint.png

We aren't talking about Celtic, we're talking about R*****s.
  • Options
    We aren't talking about Celtic, we're talking about R*****s.

AND I have decided to enlighten you what the Celtic fans have done. Just cause you're just too narrow minded to admit that one side is as bad as the other :-/
  • Options
    AND I have decided to enlighten you what the Celtic fans have done. Just cause you're just too narrow minded to admit that one side is as bad as the other :-/

Yeah, but we're not talking about Celtic.