Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

a warning to those who think they posh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4032595.stm

dont use luxury loo roll :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Charmin'!

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll get my coat......
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Well, that's why we have TRASH CANS next to the toilet over here Southeast... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    Well, that's why we have TRASH CANS next to the toilet over here Southeast... :rolleyes:

Eww eww eww.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Eww eww eww.
    Is that what you'll say when your toilet backs up, and there's more than water in it? :)
  • Options
    Well IF that ever happens I have a very large plunger, so clearing it is the work of seconds and then it's all gone. I'd rather have that than shitty paper sitting around in a bin tbh! But I use smartprice loo roll so according to that story it's not likely. :p
  • Options
    i hate cheap toilet roll. Its greyish and it hurts. Im an andrex girl.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    You are the cause of all the suffering in the world ¬_¬

;p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor

That is wrong and discusting and I wish I could slap you for even thinking that! Thank fuckly I've never even heard of people doing that.

Why the fuck are they making toilet paper that doesn't discentrigate? It's all about Charmin, squishably soft, because I love my ass.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    That is wrong and discusting and I wish I could slap you for even thinking that! Thank fuckly I've never even heard of people doing that.

When you go abroad to some places like Greece etc, their sewege pipes are not big enough to accomadate all the toilet paper so to speak, so you have to put it in a bin, at first it is really weird to do but then you get used to it, and erm forget your not supposed to when you get back home :p
  • Options
    Surely, if you're posh, you wipe your backside on the servants? That might be why the drains get blocked........maids are quite big.......
  • Options
    The industry term for the thickness of loo roll is 'poke through', this is measured and qauntified.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

You are suppoed to put your used tissue in the bin when you use chemical toilets.

As proven by the dozy cunt who didn't, and backed up the toilet on my coach down to Bratfud. It soaked two peoples suitcases too :yuck:
  • Options
    that is absolutely vile! I hate portaloos. We had those on summer camp one year and it was hot and they didnt empty them for like 4 days. If we ate the perfect food for our body we wouldnt need toilet roll, I saw it on a programme about colonic irrigation. Its only because we have grown used to eating luxury foods that we do. Dr. Pirate u love the pain really.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by ro-ro
    Dr. Pirate u love the pain really.

¬_¬

*refrains from making any comment what-so-ever*
  • Options
    I'm so glad I'm not doing my sea time on a cruise ship 'cos I'd end up being the one sent into the poo tank to unblock it when some dozy pillock puts a condom down the crapper.
  • Options
    used_toilet_paper.jpg
  • Options
    :lol: LMAO
  • Options
    anyone remember the hard stuff? dreadful for wiping your arse with but on a comb you could get a good tune out of it.
  • Options
    I will continue to use Andrex Aloe Vera on the throne if it's alright with everyone else.... it's never caused me any problems.
  • Options
    the hard stuff didn't absorb ...it kinda slid across and spread rather than wiped.
    it was the only thing available when i was a kid.
    then in the early 60's came soft paper but it was very expensive and ...thin. meaning if you were ha bit heavy handed your fingers would go through.
    so ...seeing as only the posh kids had this stuff they became known as shit fingers ...realy. oh the good old days aye!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the hard stuff didn't absorb ...it kinda slid across and spread rather than wiped.
    it was the only thing available when i was a kid.
    then in the early 60's came soft paper but it was very expensive and ...thin. meaning if you were ha bit heavy handed your fingers would go through.
    so ...seeing as only the posh kids had this stuff they became known as shit fingers ...realy. oh the good old days aye!
    I remember it from public lavatories when I was little.

Much like grease proof paper if I remember correctly!

Very nasty.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    anyone remember the hard stuff? dreadful for wiping your arse with but on a comb you could get a good tune out of it.

IZAL!

Like tracing paper only with a slicker surface.

iza22c.jpg
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    IZAL!

Like tracing paper only with a slicker surface.

iza22c.jpg

Ohhh we still sell that in tesco. Nice.