Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Quick Ebay question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sold an item on ebay, packaged up in a bubblewrap envelope [DON'T START! :p]. Weighed it on normal scales and it weighs in at 30 grams. Had a look at the royal mail website and apparently i can just stick a stamp and post, but just to confirm it doesn't need weighing or anything.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Upto 40g shouldn't need weighing but you might want to take it in to be sure (in case the customer has to pay extra) and also to get proof of postage.
  • Options
    Any particular service name i need? Or just ask her to weigh and send? Or do i need to send it myself? So many questions!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    Any particular service name i need? Or just ask her to weigh and send? Or do i need to send it myself? So many questions!

Just get her to weigh it and send it, and just ask for proof of postage, you'll either get a little certificate or the details printed on the reciept.
  • Options
    Cheers JsT you cunt.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    Cheers JsT you cunt.

No problem shithead.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    No problem shithead.

Nobody loves you or your immediate family.