Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Lah de da, it's Monday.

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
Yes, the weekend is over and the working week has started. What do you have planned for today? And do you have anything exciting planned for later on in the week?

Me, I have nothing planned today except a doctors appointment (such fun) and not muh for the rest of the week. I should do some work ...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    normally would be two days from the weekend, but we have to come in on thursday which is crap :( only have a one day wekend now :(
  • Options
    I want my weekend back :(

my mum is off all week and my brother is off today too :(
    im at work and started 3 minutes ago.... god ibetter go and do some work lol

i cant wait till the next weekend is due :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by aimz
    I want my weekend back :(

Me too. I had such a lovely weekend too.
  • Options
    breakfast, lecture, sleep, finish assignment, lunch, lecture, relax, lab class, sleep.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have to stop talking to you are got to asda :p otherwise James will not have nappys heh.
    Then i am going for a walk this afternoon with mum in oder to get a bit fitter.
  • Options
    I'm at work and will be here at least till 7 pm, but later I'm meeting with some very close friends from another city who have come to visit me!
  • Options
    Pay £75 into the bank for my overdraft, try and sort out an ebay account and sell some things, shave my legs and go out with the boyfriend for a drink or 17 with a meal thrown into the mix.

Then I'm working for 10 days solid. WHOOHA!
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Pay £75 into the bank for my overdraft, try and sort out an ebay account and sell some things, shave my legs and go out with the boyfriend for a drink or 17 with a meal thrown into the mix.

Then I'm working for 10 days solid. WHOOHA!

Thanks to you I now realise I can pay my cheque into the bank today :heart:

I have a lot of boring reading to do. And then I have to try and locate my bus pass, because it fell out of my pocket yesterday, and with it is my student ID card, my NUS card, all my pub discounty cards and my door swipe card to get in :(

Failing that, going to buy another door card is high on the agenda.
  • Options
    Do this fucking assignment when I really don't give a shit about it. :mad:

And then...go home, have dinner.

RING ME BITCH!!
  • Options
    do sod all really. had a lecture earlier, had to hand in an essay, other than that i have nothing to do. ah such is the student life :D
  • Options
    Feeling kinda 'blah' today. But I get to be busy (school, work, photography) so I guess I'll be okay.

Oh, and I suspect that the rest of my week will be equally unexciting.
  • Options
    I've gotta work till 6, but then my friend is taking me to where he works... which is a graveyard, how fun! Ohhh, wouldn't it be cool if I got lucky in a graveyard.
  • Options
    Ewww a graveyard, girl you brave!
  • Options
    Mondays: ooh, they're okay, I suppose. After a distinctly average weekend of doing the usual, Monday arrives once again. I'm going to be spending much of this week most likely trying to work out my options for university. I've got to go to counselling this Thursday morning. There's not much else going on for me this week, however.
  • Options
    Dead on monday today.
  • Options
    Monday?? You guys are only in Monday?? Hmmm.. If my calculations are correct, for me to get back to past.. I'm going to need a flux capacitor and a 88 mile stretch of road!

ChristopherLloyd.jpg

:lol:;):p