Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mate puked on dope

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone

Right the thing is me and my mate have been smoking pot for about 2 years now but in July we decided to stop doing it for a little bit because we weren’t getting the same affect as when we first started doing it. Anyway Friday night we smoked some but my mate puked everywhere. It’s never happened before and I was fine and I smoked the same amount as him. just wondered why this happened and never happened before

Comments

• Options
    totally not an uncommon thing.

everyone is different and there are a hundred different reasons why this may have happened. I wouldnt worry about it to be honest, just if it happens regularly perhaps you should either reduce the amount smoked or look at other things which may have caused this (alcohol can play a MAJOR part in this).

tbh i wouldnt worry about it that much, just possibly take it a bit slower next time
  • Options
    Ahh, the reasons for the 'whitey' are many and numerous.

The tobacco doesnt aggree with everyone, alcohol makes the stomach lighter, sometimes there is something in the weed/hash.....the list goes on really.

Basically if you dont push it then it shouldnt happen.
  • Options
    me and mates always used to spew when we sucked too many cones, especially after drinking ! eeeew
  • Options
    indeed, the elusive ''whitey''

from what i can conclude it depends on the mood, hunger level and tobacco...

its not a question of over doing it in my opinion as i have over done it many times and have smoked till i was part of thin air and was in my own world... (an ounce overnight) ive done this with m8's in a flat we rented... awesome smoke-out