Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

first time...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so.. i lost my weed-free virginity yesterday...
and i puked like crazy.. and i hated it...

so.. waht's so good about being high again???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dunno, I'd rather get drunk tbh.
    Re: first time...
    Originally posted by Reese_86

ha whitey victim!! that sometimes happens, you probably smoked too much or you're not very tolerant to it, next time just take a few draws and see what happens, most people need to smoke it a few times to get used to it but after that you'll be loving it.
    ...or cook it...i cant smoke well at all...but cook it....loverly juberly.

Peace

yeah i agree with what turlough said, sounds to me like you smoked too much for a first time, take it slowly next time, once you've had a reasonable amount thats not too much for you, you'll love it.
    ;]
    nah.. i'd rather not..
    i don't see the point..
    i tried it.. just to say that i have tried it..
    and i hated it...
  • mobleymobley Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    I agree with you, if you're not into it, don't do it. Don't smoke just because you feel you have to.
    I used to smoke weed but I don't anymore because it really messed up my perception of things. I ended up having alot of arguements with my family, but when I stopped (which was a few years ago now) I realised just how selfish I'd been, to my family and friends. It also affected my school work (going for a quick spliff at luch then having a double period of LAW didn't really help)
    It does affect people in different ways, but I suppose you just have to learn the hard way.
    I'm not really AGAINST weed, my dad smokes weed and has done since he was 15 (which is probably why, he's still a window fitter), but like you say, you have to try these things.
    ha whitey victim!!

:lol: evil git
    Well not everyone likes to toke and it looks like your one of them.

you obviously didn't get high.
    Re: Re: first time...
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you obviously didn't get high.

was thinkin that myself, the buzz itself is brilliant and it holds many keys to the locked doors of the intellectual side of your brain, a good all round drug i reckon, not encouraging it or nothing ;)
    hmm..

i've decided.. that i'm gonna try it ONE more time..
    but without getting drunk first.....

people reckon that's the reason i puked my ass off.. and that i got the spins..

so i'll try it again....
    btw...
    what's a "whitey victim"

and is pot legal in the UK??
    btw...
    what's a "whitey victim"

and is pot legal in the UK??

no its still illegal, although the police are taking pretty much a "soft approach" to people who just have a small amount on them for personal use, chances are if you get caught with just a small amount on you then you'll just have it confiscated and thats that, but its when you start having more of the stuff that they will start to take further action.
    *sigh* no pot is not legal in the UK, it was just (I say just but it was a good few months ago) downgraded from a class B drug to a class C drug.. To be honest I don't think it will ever be legal in the UK.
    *sigh*

not needed
    doesnt really matter that its illegal, nerlly everyone can get hold of it pretty much risk free
    There is a big difference between 'pretty much' and completely risk free. You can still get a criminal record for possession, hell you can still end up in jail for it.

Legalisation is very tricky indeed, we've signed up to a few pesky international treaties which would be very difficult to get out of.

The Swiss are the only ones who will legalise, but thats because they were stupid enough to sign UN treaties on drugs.
    the UN treaties on drugs

the waaa?:eek2: :confused:
    I'm presuming you know of the UN Treaty on Narcotic Drugs 1971 and 78 I believe.

It outlaws all manour of drugs and I think there have been revisions for things like MDMA recently.

Also the EU wades in and gets involved and calls upon member states to ban drugs too, the most recent example being 2-Ci.
    For more information this article is good;

http://www.release.org.uk/html/~The_Law/Legal_History.php
    oh thanks.

Was this UN treaty the one which the US leaned on everyone to sign up to?
    Actually I think that was an early one, slipping cannabis into the treaty was certainly the US.

But well, because of their drug policy its always easy to just turn out anti-US retoric, its each individual governments fault.
    i've just read that it was truely fascinating, thanks alot :thumb:

Nixon...grr :mad:
    Nixon was a cheap crook, he didnt really do anything that bad, he was just stupid enough to get caught thats all.

Regan was FAR worse and Bush is stages worse than him.
    yeah i know, but Straussianism orginated in the Nixon era so grr at him:D
    I used to smoke and drink a lot. I know that I had to do it in a certain order....or I too, would puke like crazy. Could never remember though....
    I'd say if you just wanted to try it once, well then, you've tried it, you didn't like it, there are plenty of other things out there!
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    not needed

I wasn't trying to offend anyone or anything, MR martin. The sigh was kinda a responce to a previous post and not the one I actually replied to. In future I shall make my responces much more clearer. (:))
    I continue to do the same thing - I fear it makes me seem a bit lost. Swear - I'm not crazy!
    I wasn't trying to offend anyone or anything, MR martin. The sigh was kinda a responce to a previous post and not the one I actually replied to. In future I shall make my responces much more clearer. (:))

yeah sorry sorry, its just i was tired and getting crabby with all the people on here who use such typed utterances to arrogantly look down on people, this wasnt anything against you :)