Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Msg for Everyone; RE: Piss takers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok ladies and gents we have a new rash of piss takers in the house.

Fozza and Hardman especially, but if there are any others please feel free to highlight them.

I wonder where they came from?

i have a theory. My old college; tauntons in southampton have a link on their main site to TheSite.

i wouldnt bet against this new rash of piss takers being at least in part from there, but i could be wrong.

Comments

• Options
    when you say taking the piss i assume you are on about not humour or sarcasm, but the blatent stupidity that some people seem to think we all have
  • Options
    yeah, what he said
  • Options
    Don't feed the trolls man, even worrying about where someone is coming from just plays into it. The ignore list is there for a reason.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    Don't feed the trolls man, even worrying about where someone is coming from just plays into it. The ignore list is there for a reason.

what's the "ignore list"??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Reese_86
    what's the "ignore list"??

doesnt it like not show there posts...thats why i dont use it, so i dont think people are taking to themselves :/
  • Options