Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Celebrity deaths

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Been a good week or so since the last celebrity death.

I reckon we should have a sweep. We all get to choose three celebs, and the first person to have someone on their list snuff it wins.

Maybe we could make this thread a sticky :thumb:

Anyway, I'll start the ball rolling...

Boris Yeltsin
Jimmy Young (ex radio 2 DJ)
Margaret Thatcher

Bonus points if you can guess the name of the first person to get all uppity and politically correct

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I think that's a really bad idea. Not to mention that it will be pretty weird for anyone you mention here to die anytime soon.
  • Options
    i was hoping it would a list of celebrities i want to die too:(

oh well:

anna ford
    anna friel
    anna kournikova

and stargalaxy will be the first to whinge.
  • Options
    Don't be so stupid. Boris Yeltsin's immortal.
  • Options
    my money is on thatcher going first
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    I think that's a really bad idea. Not to mention that it will be pretty weird for anyone you mention here to die anytime soon.

It would be a bit weird but you can't exactly say the someone "willed" them to die or anything.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    It would be a bit weird but you can't exactly say the someone "willed" them to die or anything.
    I meant that, unless one of them dies in the next couple of weeks (month at most) which is unlikely, no one will remember this thread.
  • Options

Be pretty suspicious if Boris Yeltsin got found stabbed to death tomorrow morning though, eh?

BTW, that kind of behaviour aint allowed. Not only is it murder, more importantly it's cheating.

Geddit? :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    I meant that, unless one of them dies in the next couple of weeks (month at most) which is unlikely, no one will remember this thread.

That's why it needs to be made a sticky.

In every forum, ideally.

Now everybody stop fannying about and join in :thumb:
  • Options

Nope.

If willing was enough, Blair would have been spit-roasted in the most fatal sense a long time ago.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Nope.

If willing was enough, Blair would have been spit-roasted in the most fatal sense a long time ago.

but to make that worthwhile his innards would have to be pretty solid, otherwise he would be runny in the sandwiches you feed to the conservative party, so im afraid to say it kermit

its the ebola or the spitroast, which will it be
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Be pretty suspicious if Boris Yeltsin got found stabbed to death tomorrow morning though, eh?

BTW, that kind of behaviour aint allowed. Not only is it murder, more importantly it's cheating.

:lol:

i don't do these anymore, cause last time i did, i won, and everyone looked at me like this ¬_¬
  • Options
    been done more amusingly on bikemagic.com, had something call 'the deadpool' which you'd make a bet on who'd die next and add an old bike part as your bet.... whoever won received all the bike parts to build into 'the deadbike' a shonky dangerous pile of (old, sometimes broken) parts and had to ride it around an agreed race event with everyone else in attendance.

Story of the 'deadbike'