Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Magnum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone here has Magnum boots? I got mine just today (the Magnum Elite Force II), and i'd like to know if any of you had any experience with magnums... How should i take care of them?

Comments

• Options
    Oh i thought this thread was going to be about the ice-creams :( Where the double caramel ones are defiantley the best.

As for the boots i'm not sure what they are, enlighten me?
  • Options
    The boots that the law enforcement guys and gals use. I have a pair as of today:D
  • Options
    Now all you need is a Glock and some Kevlar and you can be a vigilante ;o
  • Options
    Nah, i'm not an agressive person at all. I just like wearing comfy shoes that are lightweight, silent, black, and look cool. And i hate glock. Would prefer a beretta. I already have black pants, i just need a black shirt and black gloves/socks/phantom cap (is this how you say it?)/ black face cream/black knife. and a black belt.