Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Suprnova

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
suprnova won't load. Am I the only one having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    tis all good with me cause i keep a couple of the mirrors IP's in my address book, they worked but the main domain name doesnt
  • Options
    I use Supernova at work to help me read the screen better (because I'm a one-eyed and short-sighted twat). What is Supernova in this context? Is it the screen enlargement program?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    I use Supernova at work to help me read the screen better (because I'm a one-eyed and short-sighted twat). What is Supernova in this context? Is it the screen enlargement program?

It's a website with Bit Torrent archives.

It's suprnova not supernova ;)
  • Options
    please refer to suprnova as suprnova.org - that way you avoid anyone getting scammed by .net or .com

cheers
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    please refer to suprnova as suprnova.org - that way you avoid anyone getting scammed by .net or .com

cheers

Soz. suprnova.org STILL isn't working :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    yes it is, but slow with no search from backup servers
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    yes it is, but slow with no search from backup servers

hmmph. Maybe it's something to do with my PC. It keeps saying "the operation timed out when contacting www.suprnova.org" On my PC.
  • Options
    yeah i cant connect to the main address either and i've tryed from three diff computers :/
  • Options
    I guess I must just be lucky then, everything should be sorted soon according to their message on the homepage -

'SuprNova has not been accessable during last 24 hours. This is because of a server issue. We are working on the problem and are trying to fix it as fast as we can. That is why SuprNova is right now running on backup servers, meaning search is down and it might take a little longer for the site to load.

We are sorry for the trouble, but keep in mind that we are trying to fix the problem as fast as we can!'