Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

A thought:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Society is all made up, it's all an artificial creation, yet everyone peddles along turning the cogs. Noones really selfish because they don't deprive society, and noones really selfless because they don't give endlessly to society.

Wouldn't life be 'interesting' though if we lived in our own little society, we did the work for ourselves, we were able to be completely selfish, no rules, no bounds... imagine what we could be.

In my economics lesson today I found it's easier to become something if you're not already something - being an ant for the human colony is preventing us from releasing all our potential. A human being has so much potential, but every day so many people take for granted just how unique and how far we can go.

Anyway, I'm tired :confused: don't know what I'm going on about... but thought the 'system' as it were has such an overinflated importance.

Comments