Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Talk about bruises

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.........you wanna see this ne on my leg its ginormous :eek2:

I walked into my bedside cabinet yesterday :(

Comments

• Options
    Aww bless.

I have a habit of screaming abuse at inanimate objects when they cause me injury :)
  • Options
    I've got a big motherfucker on my back from where I fell last weekend. So, so sore still.

I woke up on Sunday and went to take a shower and my mate just gasped (I had a towel on!!). Big massive yoke halfway down my back on the righthand side.

Bloody shoes. :(
  • Options
    Re: Talk about bruises
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    .........you wanna see this ne on my leg its ginormous :eek2:

I walked into my bedside cabinet yesterday :(
    awrite fir yo relshous peeple yo aint seen nuttin. i av brooses al da time for luvin hardmanbut i no hes werth it cos he robs an tins for us all da time.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Talk about bruises
    Originally posted by hardman
    i av brooses al da time for luvin hardmanbut i no hes werth it cos he robs an tins for us all da time.

If he loved you he wouldnt beat you.......hes a wanker, get rid of the twat.

Im just about to go to bed cos I have an early morning but will come back tomorrow ok.
  • Options
    i would advise ...shooting the cnut and moving on but ...if life in the bronchs is that bad you have to stay with him ...and if your as ugly as he says then you aint got much choice.
    but ...think of the kids ...do a runner.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Talk about bruises
    Originally posted by hardman
    awrite fir yo relshous peeple yo aint seen nuttin. i av brooses al da time for luvin hardmanbut i no hes werth it cos he robs an tins for us all da time.

No offense dear, but you can't moan about bruises from him if you intend to stay with him. Take my advice and dump him, and go to the police. Or at least dump him and get him to stay away from you.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Talk about bruises
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    No offense dear, but you can't moan about bruises from him if you intend to stay with him. Take my advice and dump him, and go to the police. Or at least dump him and get him to stay away from you.

you understood that? impressive.

i bruise like a hemopheliac. i don't know if they bruise, but they bleed. you touch me the wrong way even slightly and i will end up with a honkin bruise the next day.