Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Getting it back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
all my music files have suddenly dissapeared from my music folder, i went onto windows media player and went to media library, the songs are all there, trouble is, none of them work, they all turn red and an exclamation mark comes up beside every one of them when you click them, all 1472, how do i get them back.

Comments

• Options
    Shit. Maybe if they haven't been deleted they've been moved. Go to the Start Menu > Search > For Files & Folders and in the Search box type *.mp3, that should bring up all the mp3's you have on your PC.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dave_oliver
    Shit. Maybe if they haven't been deleted they've been moved. Go to the Start Menu > Search > For Files & Folders and in the Search box type *.mp3, that should bring up all the mp3's you have on your PC.

thanks, one of my annoying siblings hid them somewhere. relief now :)
  • Options
    that kind of shit would have thrown me over the edge. nobody fucks with my music :)
  • Options