Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Amusing things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Always a thread about what we hate, what do you find really fucking funny?

People tripping on the pavement and doing a little jig to disguise the fact that they tripped.

Someone's shopping bag giving way on a busy street and tins rolling everywhere (seen this happen on Union Street in Aberdeen on a Saturday afternoon :eek: )

The very thought of that prostitute in a wheelchair down Aberdeen harbour - talk about park and ride :lol:

Getting on a near empty bus and sitting next to someone and watching the bastard squirm.

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    I nearly wet myself laughing today when this girl who obviously thought she was the best looking girl in the world and who spent most of the bus journey giving people snobby looks, went to get off, and snapped the heel of her high boots on the step as she was getting off.

She actually got back on the bus to pick up her heel :D haha. Serves her right.

I giggle when people trip and pretend they havent too. I think most people do.
  • Options
    My sword sheathed in the hearts of my enemies:thumb:
  • Options
    When blokes have really deep voices so if like they walked into something, there voices have to go up and they sound girly...lolol...that's probably just me- this bloke I know, SUCH a deep voice yet he's the clumsiest bloke in the world so he walks into posts, falls of pavements and he does this lil cat like leap ad squeals really womanly like...:lol::lol::lol:

When a chair has broken legs and the person innoccently sits down and you just watche their confused 'I didn't do a damn thing' expression as the chair collapses...

Puppies - when they're lil bums wiggle when the wag their tails too hard...

Malt Munk xxx :D
  • Options
    Humor at other peoples expense is by far the best kind of amusment. That and drugs.
  • Options
    People are amusing, especially thick people.

It was funny when my old dog ran in to a patio door... And seeing Kyra and Lucy (cat & dog) fight is funny too.
  • Options
    I jig just to stay balanced. But pheh.

Fat people running. Doubly so when they're gamely running for a train when the doors unlocked lights on the side have gone out. All that effort, such little reward :lol:
  • Options
    girls who are trying to look all mature and sophisticated.

girls who trying to look all mature and sophisticated and then trip up.

pure comedy.
  • Options
    Was playing Burnout3 the other day on the PS2 with Mini-Ninja. We were playing the Crash Junction portion of the game (You basically have to drive your car at full pelt into a busy junction and cause the most mayhem) but couldn't get the gold medal on one level and it was driving us nuts.

After about a dozen or so attempts each Mini-Ninja finally managed to get enough $ for the gold. Prompting him to jump to his feet and exclaim at the top of his lungs

"I'm the man now!!!"

I couldn't just laughing for 15mins.
  • Options
    when people make an annoying and blatantly attention-seeking post, and no one replies. especially funny when they follow it up with another, more insistent and even more embarrassingly attention-seeking post, and no one replies to that either. ho ho ho.

when dogs are running along, and they fail to notice a large puddle in front of them, and then fall face-first into it. then they shake themselves and pretend nothing happened. and if you laugh at them (which you always do), they sulk.

people falling over. unless they're really old, or really hurt themselves. hell, sometimes even then. i'm only human.

people who wear 'fashionable' clothes and actually believe they look good.

when small children say entertaining things in public places. especially church. that's bad, isn't it? it's funny though.

people who think they're the mutt's nuts, when actually they're just the mutt.

spelling/grammar nazis who correct people's mistakes with another mistake.

middle aged people who use txt tlk in texts. my mum is a right one for this.

when people are having a conversation in a noisy place, and they have to shout a bit, and then suddenly the noise stops and they shout at least one line before realising, and it's always something like 'yeah, and it went all over his balls!' or 'and the postman had to shove it back up my.... oh'

people who chav up their cars, particularly if it was a shit car to begin with. no amount of crappy bodykit will make your micra look good.

people who try to race you at traffic lights. especially used to entertain me when i had my old car. it was a elderly 1.0 106 that did 0-60 in about 3 weeks. mr. kaff on his bike could race me and win. on a bad day, mr. kaff WALKING could race me and win.

people who wear stiletto heels when there's an inch of solid ice on the ground and then act surprised when they fall over.

stupid people in general.

people who admit when they were about to do or say something really stupid, but stopped themselves just in time. if you do this, you are cool. of course, it totally defeats the object of stopping yourself from doing it, but i still like you.
  • Options
    Heeheeeheee.

People falling always gets me. Unless it's me :(.
  • Options
    People tripping and then looking around to see if anyone has noticed! Of course someone always does, and its usually me that does the tripping! :p
  • Options
    The chav girl in Maccy D's today with big hoop earrings which had "TASH" written through the middle :thumb: