Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

band aid 20

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
what do you think of it
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    its shite not a patch on the originals

even though they werent all that great
  • Options
    Heard it for the first time today. Very disappointed.

I thought the original was a great recording of some of the biggest acts of the time.

This one just reeks of "People trying to get their name on it".

And what's with the Pishy Rascal rap?

It'll no doubt be #1 which is great for the cause but all in all if it was released for any other reason it would bomb.
  • Options
    it's pretty poor i think. they should've just re-released the original again.

on a separate note however, i shall be purchasing the newly released live aid dvd because its supremely awesome :D
  • Options
    I haven't even heard it yet. But soo far I'm hearing nothing but bad stuff about it already. Is a shame really. Ah well I'm still going to by the single for the sake of it going to a good cause.

But yeah what sprocket said, they should have just re-released the original version.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sprocket
    on a separate note however, i shall be purchasing the newly released live aid dvd because its supremely awesome :D

Probably the best spent £30.....Ever!!