Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Eek help.. - anyone who works in a florist?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know how much lillys cost? if they're expensive or not..

Comments

• Options
    Interflora

google.jpg

Really, was it not easier to just google it?
  • Options
    Mozilla is being a prat atm so if i could i would,:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Let me get this straight, your browser works well enough to post a thread on here? But you can't use a SINGLE search engine on the internet? Not one of the ten best found here?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Let me get this straight, your browser works well enough to post a thread on here? But you can't use a SINGLE search engine on the internet? Not one of the ten best found here?

I only use Google tbh.. sorry for fucking asking,:rolleyes:

1 tip for you though, go bitch at someone else.. and stop thinking your so fucking high and mighty.. because.. tbh.. your not.. your pathetic..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    I only use Google tbh.. sorry for fucking asking,:rolleyes:

1 tip for you though, go bitch at someone else.. and stop thinking your so fucking high and mighty.. because.. tbh.. your not.. your pathetic..

tbh, just search somewhere else, if its that urgent.

Did you know lilies are the flower of death?
  • Options
    Look, I gave you your answer didn't I? If you're going to have a go at me for being 'pathetic' you might as well do it from a position of a) being right, and b) using at least remotely correct grammar.

Incidentally, lilly's are normally for funerals, so I wouldn't send them to your bird. Quite frankly, you should have expected Someone on here to bring you up on not just using a search engine.
  • Options
    Look, I gave you your answer didn't I? If you're going to have a go at me for being 'pathetic' you might as well do it from a position of a) being right, and b) using at least remotely correct grammar.

Incidentally, lilly's are normally for funerals, so I wouldn't send them to your bird. Quite frankly, you should have expected Someone on here to bring you up on not just using a search engine.

Ummm.. yeah well they're her favorate ok.. it's what she wants..
  • Options
    I think you should give him a break. It's one thread, that's all. It barely effects your life, does it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I think you should give him a break. It's one thread, that's all. It barely effects your life, does it?

And you'd say that to anyone who would have brought him up on it? Or to anyone who would have brought anyone up on anything? I don't think so mate.
  • Options
    you know you would have got terribly flamed for asking that- even if fiend was a bit sarcastic with you, at least she didn't call you names or anything.
  • Options
    TADAAAA
  • Options
    And you'd say that to anyone who would have brought him up on it? Or to anyone who would have brought anyone up on anything? I don't think so mate.

I think people are too harsh on him. Remember he's only trying to do a nice think for his girl. And picking on someone for grammar when they have dyslexia isn't fair :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I think people are too harsh on him. Remember he's only trying to do a nice think for his girl. And picking on someone for grammar when they have dyslexia isn't fair :rolleyes:

I can get it right, and I'm dyslexic.
  • Options
    she'd want to be picked on herself.
  • Options
    Ummm fiend.. i have dyslexia? not bad.. but with certain things.. did tests at college and it said so :(
  • Options

That's not the point. Dyslexia has varying levels of severity. And anyway, all I'm really saying is I think it's unfair to flame someone when they're trying to do the right thing. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    no i do agree that he gets flamed jus a wee bit too much.
  • Options

Woopy for you:rolleyes:
  • Options
    That's not the point. Dyslexia has varying levels of severity. And anyway, all I'm really saying is I think it's unfair to flame someone when they're trying to do the right thing. Just my opinion.

Mate, really, you don't know how severe my dyslexia is. You really don't. I helped him anyway, which is more than most people would have done. Using a search engine, any search engine, or basic common sense, (really, everyone has heard of interflora) would have got the answer.
  • Options
    Mate, really, you don't know how severe my dyslexia is. You really don't. I helped him anyway, which is more than most people would have done. Using a search engine, any search engine, or basic common sense, (really, everyone has heard of interflora) would have got the answer.

Actually I HAVEN'T
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Actually I HAVEN'T

:rolleyes: I don't care. You were lazy. You could have got worse. Aren't you lucky...

And really, if Mozilla is THAT rubbish, why use it? Stop being such a whiner. You could have at least said thanks.
  • Options
    have you no sent flowers before?? mind you, there are less adverts about nowadays...
  • Options
    fook, do you have to be such women about it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by queenmab_roo
    have you no sent flowers before?? mind you, there are less adverts about nowadays...

Only once.. I norm buy them when i am there.. and last time it was a florist in alysebury but i lost the number..
  • Options
    you still haven't replied to my pms rude boy!

i dont know the number of any florists in my home town!

neway let me know who :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    *insert post here to up my post count* :D

cheeky mare! :D
  • Options

I don't care how severe your dyslexia is, that's not the point. The point I was making is that I think it's unfair to target someone for bad spelling and/or grammar when they suffer from dyslexia.

You say helping him is more than most people would have done. The idea of this website *is* to help people you realise.

I agree that it's down to common sense, but that wasn't my point either. My point was simply that I don't think someone should be flamed when they have their heart in the right place, ok?

This really isn't going anywhere you realise...

ETA: I haven't heard of interflora either :razz:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    While reading this moronic thread, my pie cooled substansially. I am not pleased.
  • Options
    that is why god invented microwaves.
  • Options
    praise be to god.