Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Rabits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As in real rabits the fluffy animal kind not the kind that you insert up your chuff, althrough doubtless someone has tried.

Why, what kind of a pet are they, there like large rats there from the same family and have the same hopping walk.

My little cousions got one, I hate it and have told her but sadly she adores it. Actually Id like to stamp on it.

Why would you want a stupid dirty pet, cats are so much nicer cleaner and smater and more friendly,

And rabbits nibble the wall paper.

Comments

• Options
    Cats arent smarter. My at used to climb the curtains-pain in the arse.
  • Options
    Rabbits you mean? :razz:
  • Options
    Yeah
    thats what Imeant, I never said my spelling was good in fact Iv said the opposit many times
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum
    Yeah
    thats what Imeant, I never said my spelling was good in fact Iv said the opposit many times

Well I've never heard you say that. Anyway, was only taking the piss :)
  • Options
    If I could drive and I saw a rabbit come out infront of me, I'd accelarate and do my utmost to smack into the little bastard as hard as I possibly could.

I hate them.

I think they make good pets for stupid little girls, though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    If I could drive and I saw a rabbit come out infront of me, I'd accelarate and do my utmost to smack into the little bastard as hard as I possibly could.

I hate them.

I think they make good pets for stupid little girls, though.

Brian, you're so angry :(. You're not allowed have a car :p.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    Brian, you're so angry :(. You're not allowed have a car :p.

Agreed. You can't run over rabbits, they're cute.
  • Options
    I used to have 8 rabbits...not through choice...mama thought she'd bought 2 males rabbits...so when one tried to do the dirty with the other one, she thought nothing of it...so along came Rag, Tag, Bobtail, Thumper, Bugs, Lil Joe in addition to Big Joe and Bobby...and for some dumb reason we kept them all...so we had numerous years of biting, scratching,getting thumped and kicked in the stomach, cleaning the smelly bastards out twice a week...there is a slight cuteness factor and when all but Lil Joe had passed on, that bunny was a legend cause he was old, quiet and would do the nice thing and sit on yuor lap munching a carrot...apart from that...bunnies are wankers...:D

Malt Munk xxx :)
  • Options
    i occasionaly go out shooting them.
    i'm thinking about breeding them for meat sometime early next year.
    theres an american one that grows to around 15lb in wieght!
    thats a lot of meat.
  • Options
    my bunny was so cute, he was a huge grey lop eared type thing and was so friendly, he would just run aroud the living room/ garden happily and if he could would just sit on your knee.

unfortunatley mr mumbles passed away a couple of years ago but he was a very old man (11)

RIP mr mumbles :crying: