Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

micheal jackson

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that show on 5 is so evil, theyre saying, if he has the mentality of an 11yr old, and has only sleepovers, that only having boys over is freaky, how is it, at 11 i t was like a guys nite to do immautre stuff like most 11yr old boys do

so evil feel sorry for the guy :(

Comments

• Options
    Sorry?
  • Options
    I think I get what you mean...

They're taking the piss out of him by saying he has the mentality of an 11 year old...then discriminating him because he has "sleepovers" like 11 year olds do?

And therefore being contradictory like ;)
  • Options
    i think what is meant is its like a kids game

'ill show u my willy if u show me yours' sorta thing, which is probably what happened, hes probably not got a sinister bone in his body, just a very warped man
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    i think what is meant is its like a kids game

'ill show u my willy if u show me yours' sorta thing, which is probably what happened, hes probably not got a sinister bone in his body, just a very warped man

what no... 10yr olds dont think of sex with eachother, they just hang out normally in groups of the same sex
  • Options
    They're taking the piss out of him by saying he has the mentality of an 11 year old...then discriminating him because he has "sleepovers" like 11 year olds do?

He has other people's 11 year old kids sleep in the same room as him. What kinda person does that? His a wEiRd fReAk.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    He has other people's 11 year old kids sleep in the same room as him. What kinda person does that? His a wEiRd fReAk.

doesnt actually make him guilty of any crime though, lets go burn down the local eccentrics house why dont we?

ihe's a nutter, he doesnt actually pose a threat though, even if he does scare people, im sure dont actually do any harm and molest them
  • Options
    Which is all well good...but at the end of the day he is a grown man regardless of having the mentality of an 11 year old which I don't personally believe...surely he wouldn't want to procreate and has to be held accountable for things that he's done. I think he is misunderstood, I think he's been dragged through a lot of shit but he does tend to place himself in these situations that leave him vulnerable - those kids will sue when they're older because they can and no one can say which way or the other as to what actually happened between him and those kids - but in his position it will affect his reputation, record sales, all the rest of it, and it's not socially acceptable, some of the stories told about what he's done. With accusations like that with an average man doing the same thing, surely something would happen in the way of being listed on registers and such which with a bank balance like his, he's apparently immune to. I seem to contradict myself as to whether I feel sorry for him or not- in ways I do, but I don't know if it's right thatI should because no one REALLY knows what does happen with him and them kids.

Malt Munk xx:)
  • Options
    You all can say he's normal and all this but it's quite clear he's not, he has other people's children staying over in his home, why? I don't know if he did anything to those children but people will still ask questions about him.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't like that guy... I don't know if he's a pedophile or just eccentric, and it actually has nothing to do with that, but I've never liked him.
  • Options
    me and micky jax are around the same age.
    so ...if i tell you i love having little boys over to sleep in my bed ...how many of you are going to defend me?
    if i made thread about what great weekends i have with my little pals ...all innocent fun of course ...how long would it be before i was banned?
    those of you who support this fucking weirdo ...need to check your reality clocks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    doesnt actually make him guilty of any crime though, lets go burn down the local eccentrics house why dont we?

ihe's a nutter, he doesnt actually pose a threat though, even if he does scare people, im sure dont actually do any harm and molest them

No, no. I'm not saying his guilty of anyhting but why would any normal adult have sleep overs with kids? Would you have the people's kids from your street sleeping round your house in your room?

He can kills my arse, saying that I'm not 11 so he prolly wouldn't.

Agree with Rolly as well.
  • Options
    FAO cheese on toast and tweety and the others with kids ...
    when they get to around ten years old they can come and have sleepovers in my house ...they can share my bed for an innocenyt weekend of fun and laughter ...they can even play on my big dipper!
    you up for it?
  • Options
    12aftereights.jpg

Their for Mic.
  • Options
    Sorry, their After Eights, not under eights. My fault.
  • Options
    Sorry, their After Eights, not under eights. My fault.
    ya nutter!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

those of you who support this fucking weirdo ...need to check your reality clocks.

That's all well and good, but what'd have happened if all this happened years and years ago?

Would the same fingers have been pointed?

Is there not just too much suspicion around these days? He might be interfering with them, but then he might just actually be so unaware of what it looks like to the rest of us, that he doesn't realise what he's actually doing, and all this stuff about the "love of kids" is actually completely genuine?

None of us know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    That's all well and good, but what'd have happened if all this happened years and years ago?

Would the same fingers have been pointed?

Is there not just too much suspicion around these days? He might be interfering with them, but then he might just actually be so unaware of what it looks like to the rest of us, that he doesn't realise what he's actually doing, and all this stuff about the "love of kids" is actually completely genuine?

None of us know.
    yes we do fucking know!
    lets go back in time to the fifties ...the twenties ...even victorian times ...how far back do you want to go ...having children sleep in some strange adults bed has always been frowned upon and if this guy is so far out of touch withreality then thats even more fucking reason to stop him.
    the guys a very talented entertainer ...adored by millions ...that doesn't make it ok.
    WOULD IT BE OK FOR ME TO TELL YOU THATS HOW I SPEND MY WEEKENDS? no it would seriously trouble you all.
    just cos he may well have been your hero shouldn't cloud your judgement.
  • Options
    yes we do fucking know!
    lets go back in time to the fifties ...the twenties ...even victorian times ...how far back do you want to go ...having children sleep in some strange adults bed has always been frowned upon and if this guy is so far out of touch withreality then thats even more fucking reason to stop him.
    the guys a very talented entertainer ...adored by millions ...that doesn't make it ok.
    WOULD IT BE OK FOR ME TO TELL YOU THATS HOW I SPEND MY WEEKENDS? no it would seriously trouble you all.
    just cos he may well have been your hero shouldn't cloud your judgement.

No, we don't know what went on, we can't make a judgement at all.

Who knows what went on in his house when he had kids over? Yes, it's very, very strange to us, but in all honesty his head could be that screwed that he actually genuinely doesn't see anything wrong with having loads of kids sleeping over.

If you came on here and said you sometimes had kids over to sleep and that you loved kids so much, then you'd probably get a few :eek:s and :eek2:s, but it doesn't actually prove that you fiddled with them.

We don't know, that's a fact.
  • Options
    No, we don't know what went on, we can't make a judgement at all.

Who knows what went on in his house when he had kids over? Yes, it's very, very strange to us, but in all honesty his head could be that screwed that he actually genuinely doesn't see anything wrong with having loads of kids sleeping over.

If you came on here and said you sometimes had kids over to sleep and that you loved kids so much, then you'd probably get a few :eek:s and :eek2:s, but it doesn't actually prove that you fiddled with them.

We don't know, that's a fact.
    i didn't say i did know the facts. what i do know it is wrong. it has always been wrong.
    there isn't room for doubt.
    if this guy is that fucked up he genuinely doesn't know it's fucking wrong then something needs to be done.
    we need to protect the children before we protect him.
    if social services had your attitude and allowed it to carry on ...there would be a fucking uproar!
  • Options
    i didn't say i did know the facts. what i do know it is wrong. it has always been wrong.
    there isn't room for doubt.
    if this guy is that fucked up he genuinely doesn't know it's fucking wrong then something needs to be done.
    we need to protect the children before we protect him.
    if social services had your attitude and allowed it to carry on ...there would be a fucking uproar!

I'm not saying people should just turn a blind eye and let him get on with it.

I'm not a psychiatrist/psycologist either, I don't know what's going on in his head. If I was working for social services, I'd get psycological analysis on him and find out what the hell was going on for a start.

It's very difficult if these kids parents are saying it's fine for it all to go ahead, then the next minute suing him and calling him everything because they fancy making a few bucks.

Yes, he's deranged, and no it's not a good idea for him to keep having these little sleepovers.

But you can't just take the "throw away the key" attitude just because something looks pretty dodgy.
  • Options
    But you can't just take the "throw away the key" attitude just because something looks pretty dodgy.
    no we can't but someone should intervene to stop it happening and yes there should be a judge and jury to make decisions just like there would be for you and me but ...saying that ...any parent who lets there kids go and have sleep overs with an adult should also be hauled before the courts for neglect.
  • Options
    no we can't but someone should intervene to stop it happening and yes there should be a judge and jury to make decisions just like there would be for you and me but ...saying that ...any parent who lets there kids go and have sleep overs with an adult should also be hauled before the courts for neglect.

Agreed :yes:
  • Options
    I believe that he genuinely doesn't realise that having children over to stay is inappropriate behaviour. I think he has such a warped view of himself (e.g. I am Peter Pan ) and the rest of the world and how he percieves it, that it must have damaged him psychologically in a way that we can only imagine.
    I do think that a large part of this rests in the hands of the parents of these children though. They're almost encouraging him to believe that it's acceptable behaviour by allowing their children to spend the night at his house. If you were a parent and had suspicions that something wasn't quite right, you wouldn't let your child stay there, would you?
  • Options
    i am most worried about the parents who let their kids stay over there in the first place.

innocent or not, there's no chuffing way i'd let my kids sleep over IN THE SAME BEDROOM as a guy who'd already been accused of sexual abuse, whether it was true or not.
  • Options
    He might feel like hes 11, but the fact is hes not 11. hes a middle aged man who used his money and power to get little boys to sleep in his bed with him. He doesnt even let his own children sleep with him, and no girls at all.
    Some of you will never believe it unless theirs concrete proof, but very few sex crimes are easily proved. The evidence against him is staggering though, and those of you that believe he is a real life peter pan who never grew up, need your heads checked.
  • Options
    No, no. I'm not saying his guilty of anyhting but why would any normal adult have sleep overs with kids? Would you have the people's kids from your street sleeping round your house in your room?

He can kills my arse, saying that I'm not 11 so he prolly wouldn't.

Agree with Rolly as well.

all im saying is that the man shouldnt be done for chil molesting, it should be investigated, obviously and not for tghe sake of relection, as theDA in santa barbara is doing, and he definetly needs a psychiatric check for his own wellbeing, but he defintly doesnt seem to be harmful to children

and on a different point, do you ACTUALLY THINK HES ABUSING THE KIDS?
    btw its known that on these sleepover things, they sleep in his bed, but he doesnt sleep in it, he sleeps on floor or something like that
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    all im saying is that the man shouldnt be done for chil molesting, it should be investigated, obviously and not for tghe sake of relection, as theDA in santa barbara is doing, and he definetly needs a psychiatric check for his own wellbeing, but he defintly doesnt seem to be harmful to children

and on a different point, do you ACTUALLY THINK HES ABUSING THE KIDS?
    btw its known that on these sleepover things, they sleep in his bed, but he doesnt sleep in it, he sleeps on floor or something like that
    The children who are claiming they were abused dont seem to agree with you. I think his stories just dont add up, and if it was any other man doing it, you wouldnt be so quick to dismiss the claims of the children who say they were abused.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    The children who are claiming they were abused dont seem to agree with you. I think his stories just dont add up, and if it was any other man doing it, you wouldnt be so quick to dismiss the claims of the children who say they were abused.

as people have said before, parents who would allow their kids to sleepover are the ones who are not looking after their kids safety properly, and im sure many of them do it so they can put in a claim

its gona be the kids word against his, easy money id say, if my kid was abused, id want the abuser taken down to be arse raped in prison every day, not take his money
  • Options
    so its actually more the parents fault if the ir children are abused than the actual person doing the abuse?????? That doesnt make sense. Its ALWAYs the abusers fault. The parents may have been stupid and star-struck themselves, but that does not mean they were worse than the abusers. Are you meaning just in MJs case, or do you think that in all child abuse cases the parents of the victims are more to blame than the paedophile?
    I notice you refer to the case where the parents were paid off. That isnt in itself an admission they were lying. If theyd been told or feared that he wouldnt be brought to justice anyway, then they had every reason to take the money, drop the charges and try and rebuild their lives. Its not necessarily what you would do, or I, but would MJ have been so quick to hand over the money if he wasnt guilty.
    You didnt make any reference to the more recent claims where the alleged abused refused to be bought off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    so its actually more the parents fault if the ir children are abused than the actual person doing the abuse?????? That doesnt make sense. Its ALWAYs the abusers fault. The parents may have been stupid and star-struck themselves, but that does not mean they were worse than the abusers. Are you meaning just in MJs case, or do you think that in all child abuse cases the parents of the victims are more to blame than the paedophile?
    I notice you refer to the case where the parents were paid off. That isnt in itself an admission they were lying. If theyd been told or feared that he wouldnt be brought to justice anyway, then they had every reason to take the money, drop the charges and try and rebuild their lives. Its not necessarily what you would do, or I, but would MJ have been so quick to hand over the money if he wasnt guilty.
    You didnt make any reference to the more recent claims where the alleged abused refused to be bought off.

okay to begin im removing no blame from the abuser

2nd the point i was making, is that if there was a chance that my kid was going to be staying with someone like MJ when there has been lots of previous allegations, id have 2nd thoughts, cause of the issue of previous allegations, but also cause he has serious mental issues going on, so if any parent actually let their kid stay his house, id question their responsibility 100%

someone being highly eccentric, doesnt make them a kiddy fiddler... or did innocent til proven guilty not cross your mind, however i have the feeling his court case won't be like that

if hes a kiddy fiddler lock him up, but let that be proven beyond any reasonable doubt, but sadly the DA in that county seems to be highly interested in seeming harsh to boost his relelection, ive seen people do worse for votes

i just think the man needs psychiatric help personally

and on another off topic, if you agree with me, his mental age is about about 10,since when is an 10r old actively interested in sex, which is what youre suggesting?

and also 95% of abuse is done by people who know the victim, normally a family member
    Yes, he's deranged, and no it's not a good idea for him to keep having these little sleepovers.

But you can't just take the "throw away the key" attitude just because something looks pretty dodgy
    bri summed that up alrite