Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Cream reforming

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone else heard about this? I keep seeing sketchy reports that Cream are reforming to play a week of gigs at the Albert Hall next Spring.

I wonder if Ginger Baker is still well enough to play.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wow, thatd be good to see. Bet itll cost a pretty penny for a ticket though.
  • Options
    The cheapest ticket I've managed to get for the Albert Hall was £32. And then with travelling on top of that.........but if there was ever I band I really wanted to see live, it's Cream.
  • Options
    are you sure its in the spring? Thats not giving them much time.
    Mind you its not like theyre not gonna know the songs
  • Options
    I'm not 100% sure of anything I'm afraid. I don't know if it's even actually happening :lol:

Apparently they are going to start rehearsing in January. They played together at that hall of fame thingy in 1993 with very little rehearsal as I remember.

If it's in Spring, they may tie it in with the annual Teenage Cancer Trust gigs. They're normal in late March/early April.

Hopefully there will be a proper announcement soon.
  • Options
    OMG must tell father...he loves them :)
  • Options
    Managed to find an article about it. Looks like it might be hapening in May. Link.