Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

nobody gets out of this pit alive

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
what's the most insane mosh pit you've seen/been in?

discuss
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Slipknot and MachineHead at Download 2004 were rough as fuck. I'd say that MachineHead was worse, because Rob Flynn told everyone to clear a space and so one of the largest circle pits, if not the largest circle pit I have ever seen was made. Now that was fucking rough...
  • Options
    nice! i'm off to see machinehead next week. cannae wait :hyper:
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Bad Religion at the London Astoria in may. Shit loads of huge butch blokes all around 40 built like brick shit houses thrying to kill everyone :)

Muchos fun :D
  • Options
    Slayer, Machine Head, the Hatebreed circle pit was by far the largest I've ever seen, it was fucking crazy.

Killswitch Engage was pretty fucking insane too during Just Barely Breathing.

ETA: You could always count on One Minute Silence pit to be insane. Any metaller who hasnt heard of this band should be ashamed :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by sprocket
    nice! i'm off to see machinehead next week. cannae wait :hyper:

i wannnaaaaa seeeeeee:hyper:

biggest mosh IVE seen, was soad at reading 2003, like 10 large circular mosh pits of bout 40/50 people each
  • Options
    Slayer, Machine Head, Sick of it All, Biohazard, Hatebreed and Fear Factory. Hard to tell which was the sickest but I sustained injuries in all of them.
  • Options
    I heard sick of it all was mental with the wall of death, but i think id have to say Anti-flag or pennywise at deconstruction this year was quite mental, lost one of me shoes 3 times and still managed to save em
    .matt
  • Options
    I went to a "word of mouth" Oi! show about 2 years ago. There were less than 30 people crammed into a tiny little room but my shins got kicked so hard. It was insane. Beer, boots and braces. Full of S.H.A.R.P./Red skinheads with their DM's on.
  • Options
    slayer at ozzfest, over 100 huge giants and a few skinny people like me who thougt they were hard, got the shit kicked out of me. loved it.