Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Next summer - Where in europe shall i go?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Well christmas is approaching and that means time off to book a 'lads' group holiday to somewhere in Europe.

Shall I go to Kos or Ibiza?

Anyone recommend good places for next summer to party for 2 weeks to make up for the 2 years of torment at the hands of my 6th form tutor?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Hving never been to kos i cant really comment on there, however i really do recomend ibiza.

If you look in this thread it says a lot about the night life available, and aswell as that there are georgeous beaches, water sports, champagane diving boat trips.

A couple of years ago when my sister was living out there my mum came out with me (it was her 50th birthday while we were there) and she enjoyed every minuite of it.

Really ibiza has somthing for everyone
  • Options
    Aren't the clubs really expensive to get into?

What about Tenerife, not much out of Europe.
  • Options
    Moneys no option because this is meant to be the best holiday ever as its one of the last times my group of friends will be together before going our seperate ways (uni,work etc)

I assumed Ibiza would be good for clubbin and that and I dont want to go faliraki and ayia napa because i know people that got into trouble at both places.
  • Options
    Yeah i heard the clubs are alot to get in to out there, although i haven't been so i don't know!
    i went Zante this year, was the best had a great time :yes:
    me and my friends have been looking at going to Malia this year, a few friends went to Kos this summer and said it was great.
  • Options
    Ayanappa???
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    Ayanappa???

Apparently its a dump there now.