Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

anyone know BE A WINNER NOT A SINNER GUY in oxford circus

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    someone mustve been heckled by him, he covers most of outer east london as well as oxford circus
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Yup, seen him, he is quite entertaining, so long as he isn't heckling you!
  • Options
    At least he makes an effort in trying to be entertaining :p. The other 2 (further up Oxford Street towards Selfridges) just look very stern and scary.

A bus conductor once told me that one of them hopped onto his bus and asked him if it was going to Hammersmith. He said 'No you would need to take the number blah blah' and the guy screamed at him 'SINNER!' and jumped off! :eek2:
  • Options
    the one near selfridges shouted at me in the summer, i had no idea why so i trotted away as quick as i could....i dont like them....they scare me a lot.
  • Options
    I've been heckled by him a few times. Seen him outside London Astoria when queing there a few times, seen him at Victoria Station a number of times and in Croydon.
  • Options
    Yeah, i saw him every day when i was working up there :) Interesting (if slightly odd!) interview.
  • Options
    I wonder what oxford circuis would be like without him there! I can remember him from my childhood so he must have been there for years! He just seems like part of the furniture of oxford st...