Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone here know how to interpret dreams, or where i could find out what a dream meant.

Comments

• Options
    Ill have a go, I did it well wirth Mr M Roll's dream

Its allabout how you perceive what was in your dream and what it means to you, dream dictonaries are a load of bollox, for example a person whop loved swimming had a dream about swimming it would mean a totaly different thing fronm some one who couldnt swim and was terified of water.
  • Options
    The internet has loads of dream dictionaries, just do a search in google.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum
    Ill have a go, I did it well wirth Mr M Roll's dream

Its allabout how you perceive what was in your dream and what it means to you, dream dictonaries are a load of bollox, for example a person whop loved swimming had a dream about swimming it would mean a totaly different thing fronm some one who couldnt swim and was terified of water.

you gunna help me then? cos if you are i'll pm the dream to ya
  • Options
    Interpreting dreams is a load of bollocks. I can interpret dreams from you from my perspective which I'll word and explain in a cool way to make it look like I know what I'm on about. That's all anyone who claims they can interpret dreams does. Anyone who claims that they are 'advanced' or 'good' at it has probably got so used to being told that they're good at it and/or read that many online tutorials of 'how to interpret your favourite dream' that they're ignorant.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Lol do you want Freud's version of dreams?

no i want to know what the dream i had last night was all about
  • Options
    so are dreams just random thoughts we have while asleep?

i have lots of wierd ones;

i hit my bf but when i moved my hand it was a dog, i hit him on the head and it died.

Some man tried to hang a little girl from the stairs in my house.

i dreamt my car was red and black insted of blue and silver. Although i had been burning a red and black candle that night so that i was fascinated by so that might by why.

My mate said a deja vu is something you dreamt about?? sounds reasonable.
  • Options
    Originally posted by FallenAngel84
    so are dreams just random thoughts we have while asleep?

i have lots of wierd ones;

i hit my bf but when i moved my hand it was a dog, i hit him on the head and it died.

Some man tried to hang a little girl from the stairs in my house.

i dreamt my car was red and black insted of blue and silver. Although i had been burning a red and black candle that night so that i was fascinated by so that might by why.

My mate said a deja vu is something you dreamt about?? sounds reasonable.

yeh well this one was horrible...i dreamt my ickle sister had hiv....i woke up crying :crying:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Interpreting dreams is a load of bollocks. I can interpret dreams from you from my perspective which I'll word and explain in a cool way to make it look like I know what I'm on about.
    For once, I agree with Capacity. Sadly, the only person who can really "interpret" a dream is the one who had it, as it would mean something completely different to him/her than it would to most others.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    yeh well this one was horrible...i dreamt my ickle sister had hiv....i woke up crying :crying:
    A couple of years back, I had three dreams in a short time period, in each of which a different relative would die in a few days... It was scaring me.