Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mobile SMS report tip

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just to be helpful, I found out that if you write *0# in front of a text message and then send it, you get a report saying when the other person receives it. Thought this might be helpful for anyone who couldn't get reports to work on their phone, like I couldn't. This only seems to work if the sending phone's network is O2 though. (Doesn't matter what recipient's network is). Did anyone else know about this, incidentally?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Mobile SMS report tip
    Originally posted by Luce
    Did anyone else know about this, incidentally?

yeah i read that on the O2 website i think and have been using it for some time. comes in quite usefull sometimes. Think its only if you are on O2 though
  • Options
    if you write *0# in front of a text message and then send it

Do you mean at the start of the text message or the start of the recipients number ??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    Do you mean at the start of the text message or the start of the recipients number ??

start of the message
  • Options
    ah ok thanks :D