Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help on these magic mushrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know someone that brought 40 grams of wet mushrooms legaly apparently? is this possible. if so are they safe, what are the effects and so on and how much should he take on hes first time, maybe the whole 40grams?

any help apriciated thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, at the moment the sale of fresh mushrooms isnt illegal, though it is expected a test case will pass soon and the law will change.

Possession of 'un-proccessed' mushrooms is not against the law, though if you change them in any way, dry, freeze, cook etc. Then they become a class A drug similar to LSD or Cocaine.

As for consuming them, 40g wet is quite a large dose, for your first time I would say to start with maybe 15g or so. Some people are more sensitive than others to them.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Hi there badtaste, Bingbudda is right, and if you would like to read more we have an information sheet titled Magic Mushrooms and the Law that you may find interesting, as well as the page on Mushrooms detailing the risks and effects.
    ok are they stronger wet or dry? i got told in the shop that first time 20g dry will be ok.

i also got told do them at home because its crap outside is this true?
    The weathers certainly crap yes.

Personally I prefer using mushies out in 'nature' but thats somewhat difficult if you live in a town or city.

Just somewhere you feel comfortable and relaxed is fine.

By wieght they are certainly stronger dry, but the same mushrooms dry will be vitually the same (if not a little weaker) than those wet.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    By weight they are certainly stronger dry, but the same mushrooms dry will be vitually the same (if not a little weaker) than those wet.

And as has been said, they are a class A drug when dried...