Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Small white tablets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know there isn't very much to base this on but anyway last night a mate had some small white tablets, smaller than usual ecstacy tablets, very small actually and plain white..the person i knew who had a few of them told me to take 3 or 4 at once after eating the last of any ecstacy as it brought you up alot quicker and made it last longer...but whenever i arrived home i was tripping..i was having mildish open eyed visuals, nothing much but whenever i closed my eyes i could see anything very clearly...one example was i was flying in a helicopter above a football field watching groups of people kick a football around, don't have a clue what that's about.
He said to me they were 'uppers', i don't know what they were and probably will never find out.

It coudln't have been 2-ci could it?I heard on here before it came in very small white pills with no mark on them, like these ones i at because it surely did feel like a totally different drug..i could feel the ecstacy and a much more tripper drug hitting me as well i ate my last bit of e at 12.30 and ate the last bit of these things at 1.30, was 'out of it' till 6am at least whenever i just can't remember much else and fell asleep, i was walking around the house in the dark and couldn't see in front of me because of all wierd lines and bright sharp silvery/white lines moving back and forth.

Anyway if any knows anything about these or thinks they've gotten them before let me know.

Some of you are probably thinking why did i take a type of pill not knowing what it was...we were off it, the dealer gave my friend near 10 of them for free, said they would multiply the ecstacy effects.

I chewed one up a bit as well and there was no horrible taste or anything, couldn't taste anything off them.

Comments

• Options
    Could be in the 2-c group of drugs yes, maybe 2-cb, but nobody can really say for sure without a test..
  • Options
    sounds all good, did you have a good night?
  • Options
    Hmmm, completely impossible to tell really.

I would say if it was anything the most likely option is 2C-i, but then they would have had to be quite weak, you took 3 right?

I havent actually heard of 2CB being in pill form for quite a while now so I think that's less likely.

Had you had the pills you were taking that night before?

Because all the 2C group of drugs taste RANK and even in small doses you should have been able to taste them. Though maybe if there was only 4 or 5mg of 2C-i in each one its possible.
  • Options
    That does sound like the classic 2C-i experience, its a very 'pushy' drug, known to cause stomach upset in a lot of people.

16mg to be honest does seem an odd dosage for these pills to be but, those 'i' ones are consistantly tested at that. To my mind its a little too high.

A lot of seasoned trippers dont really like the drug, find it a little lacking in depth, quite visual but without any substance to it.

Never done it myself. The whole research chemical thing has really calmed down of late.
  • Options
    I think MDA is the most likely to take over from MDMA over the next few years. That or methamphetamine.

People dont want to get high from pills anymore, they want as much effect for their money as they can get.

MDA is cheaper and easier to make, goes further and packs a bigger punch.

Meth is another thing altogether, small dose pills I think would be far too popular.

Niether 2CB or 2C-i will become big, they are too variable, too trippy for most people.
  • Options
    what are the differences in effects from MDMA and MDA? i heard they were "similar" but im not sure
  • Options
    Basically MDA is the amphetamine version of MDMA which has a methamphetamine base.

MDA is rougher, longer lasting, more halluciogenic, leads to leg wobbly-ness, speach problems, the person is quite intoxicated.

The dosage range is also lower, 100mg of MDA being a moderate dose.
  • Options
    hmm sounds like something i would at least want to try.

im guessing you've tried MDA bondbudda? if so what did you think about it?
  • Options
    Hmm, its quite a messy chemical, it is hallucinogenic, but its quite different from the true hallucinogens like LSD or mushies.

There really isnt any coherant thought patterns with it, and verbalising what you're thinking is difficult, unlike with MDMA.

Its good for those who just want to get 'fucked' but I cant really see the enjoyment.
  • Options
    sure it wasnt just pro plus? :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by xmizzcattyx
    sure it wasnt just pro plus? :crazyeyes

Well thats why I asked if he had taken the other pills before hand.

It could well have been just the other pills containing MDA. But well the signs do somewhat point to 2C-i.

I cant be in any way sure though, have you checked www.pillreports.com yet?
  • Options
    As i said before i had never had these before.

The other pills were stars and circles, which i've never had any images on before like i did the other night and i've taken both types of these on numerous occasions.

The person i know said he'll probably have a couple more sometime. I'll try and find out what they are. Maybe take them on their own and see what the effect is.
  • Options
    Its action is a little short for 2C-i though which normally lasts about 8 hours at least.

But the persons advice about taking it towards the end of the MDMA high would suggest 2CB or similar.

Personally I really wouldnt mix 2C-i with MDMA, its a dangerous enough drug by itself.

Its a little alarming that people are selling these and saying people should take 3 or 4 at once.
  • Options
    I was still 'up' at 6am and didn't really feel like sleeping whatsoever, i did have that feeling of a trip , i probably didn't get to sleep till near half 6ish and was still out of it last time i remember before going to sleep so i don't know what time it would have totally worn off, i can sleep on certain substances that others say they couldn't at all, one time when i was takin 'cid i went to sleep 6 hours later and had a fine sleep, i'm able to sleep also on mdma, not mda though.

He didn't buy them, they were given.So i've no idea what they were.