Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

nokia phones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone know when the 7260 and 7270 are coming out? the website just says "4th quarter 2004" which is far too waffly imo. my o2 contract runs out in 2 weeks and id like to know how long i have to wait before i can get one of the above.

for those who dont know, look

Comments

• Options
    I found some info here

and according to here its december

From the other things ive seen it seems roughly November/December/January is the period it will be released in.... didnt find a firm release date though.
  • Options
    Im still happy with my 7650!
  • Options
    I'm still happy with my Nokia 6600, but then I've only had it since July. I can see myself keeping it for another year. Before that, I had the Nokia 402 for 4 years which is pretty good going.

If I was to choose a new phone right now, I would go for the Nokia 7600 which is a diamond-shaped phone.

7600.jpg

P.S. I see that they've turned IMG code back on. Nice one!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    I'm still happy with my Nokia 6600, but then I've only had it since July. I can see myself keeping it for another year. Before that, I had the Nokia 402 for 4 years which is pretty good going.

If I was to choose a new phone right now, I would go for the Nokia 7600 which is a diamond-shaped phone.

7600.jpg

When i worked in the link, in july, i had a lot of people come into the shop and complain about that phone its supposedly a really bad phone. Had it been one or two people i might have thought it was just them but when you have quite a number of people then you start to think twice. Shame they were stuck with it, and on 3g also !
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster

7600.jpg

That phone is soooo awquard to use and generally rubbish, get a Nokia 7250i :D uber phone: 7250i-3.jpg
  • Options
    I'm due for an update soon and was thinking that the 7280 or 7260 look interesting. Might see whether i can manage to wangle another free update. Managed to get my 3200 for free last time.

• Options
    A question about contracts: I got my NK6600 in July and I'm committed to a 1-year contract. Now when that finishes, is that the time I can upgrade my phone?
  • Options

7600.jpg

it's annoying as hell to use, espically typing out texts, it's big, ugly and feels odd making phonecalls with it.

then again at £7 a month for 500 mins anytime any network and a 100 texts, then it's alright til a decent 3g phone comes out.