Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

howay chin wag

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.........Im sat here bored to tears, have been playing games on Yahoo but got fed up. Came back here and everyone is still so quiet.

so come on.......entertain me :D

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Do you reckon the metro centre will be overtly busy tomorrow?

its gonna be chocker, everyone christmas shopping and all that crap.

I need to go to Ikea but am gonna leave it till during the week.
  • Options
    do yer shopping on a monday morning thats when i do mine if i really have too go into town no-one about at all :D

yeah becks its been pretty quiet in here the last couple of days
  • Options
    just normal sweeties? you near a 24 hour garage they usually have decent sweeties i got mine earlier

i ate too much of them:(
  • Options
    Ive got quite a few pressies, another one come today so was dead excited. We got our Becks a new karaoke machine which arrived today, its dead good you can change all you voice and everything so I had to try it out to make sure it was working ok.........Singing to meatloaf, I was bloody fantastic :D
  • Options
    Everything crap usually happens to me in the one big blow.

My Dad is going into hospital as he's a wad of scar tissue all around his artifical pouch he had inserted a few years ago as his colon/bowel were beginning to turn cancerous.

However, during the operation he nearly died, and went through 15 pints of blood and to this day isn't right. So he's going in for this thing they put up his bum to burn off the scar tissue, however, if it's not done properly he'd need the same major surgery he had before which almost killed him only to have a stoma which he finds really irritable.

My cousin, who's a Catholic is pregnant to a guy I went to primary school. He doesn't want her nor her baby, so she's getting a termination. Her Mum chucks her out, and her 15 year old brother calls her a murderer. So she moves in with the boyfriend who doesn't want her.

Apparently they knock lumps out of eachother and such. He's definitely called it off now, but she's going off her head hovering about where he is and the like, but he's purposely avoiding her.

So, my boyfriend and I broke up..sort of. I phoned him and he's called me "babe" on the phone a bit, strangeness. He's asking to see me tomorrow, but I'm going out. So it's Sunday instead to allegedly hand back stuff I've left at his. I've realised why we argue lots, it's my depo jag. Every major arguement/mini break up we've had is due to my injection due at the end of the third month. Craziness.

Also, young Eefs is coming over and my Dad's going into hospital, and I promised her his infamous steak pie and tatties. :( Gutted.

The end. I feel so much better for getting all that off my chest.
  • Options
    oh shit, god you have loads going on at the moment.
    hope everything goes ok for your Dad, keep me fingers crossed for ya.
  • Options
    Ebaums world

try this beck:)
  • Options
    sorry to hear bout that 1983 hope everythign goes ok for your dad
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    oh shit, god you have loads going on at the moment.
    hope everything goes ok for your Dad, keep me fingers crossed for ya.

I'll be alright, just had to have a moan there. Thanks Mrs. Boo! :p

Aye, and my wee nephew has tonsillitous. Fuck if I know how to spell that. Anyhoo, he's dead hangy and not himself. Usually he's a lovely wee tike. :(

But all is not lost, I get paid tomorrow, and it's being blown on a night on ze tiles.

I got my Depo jag thingy, and my PMS is still not right. I'm all GRR and I-wanna-have-a-bawl kinda mood. I need sur-leep.

Anyhoo, how's stuff at your end?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rossco
    sorry to hear bout that 1983 hope everythign goes ok for your dad

Yeah, me too. I'm sure it'll be okay. Mind you; we're more than positive that they gubbed up the last operation as it was a standard procedure thing, and he was in intesive care for a good month and a half.

Madness.
  • Options
    Doctors can be such clowns at times didnt diagnose me with my chrons for over a year while the whole timei felt like my stomach was gonna explode

fooking moopets
  • Options
    Doctors can be such clowns at times didnt diagnose me with my chrons for over a year while the whole timei felt like my stomach was gonna explode

fooking moopets

Yeah my Dad thought he had that, but it turns out - after around 27 years of having it - it was colitis.

He's got something like, calcium deposits in his brain too. His health is so shit, and he NEVER complains. He's soooo good to everyone, he's just asked if I want supper there. Waaah, I feel like a cry. He's so lovely. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

I got my Depo jag thingy, and my PMS is still not right.

How long you been having the jab ? When I had it I know it did take about 6 months for me to get 'normal' but once it was in my systm it was brilliant. If it aint working for you might be worth seeing the nurse about something else.
  • Options

fooking moopets

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

I had jaundice (a liver problem) a couple of months ago, and my doctor wanted me to have a couple of blood tests.

After i have had the blood tests, i went back to see the doctor and he said i tested positive for Hepatitus.

So theres me thinking wtf :s, i have hepatitus :( , so i had to have a blood test to see which strain of hepatitus i had, so i had the blood test then went back to the doctor and it turned out i didnt have hepatitus at all, even though he said i tested positive for it :|
  • Options
    How long you been having the jab ? When I had it I know it did take about 6 months for me to get 'normal' but once it was in my systm it was brilliant. If it aint working for you might be worth seeing the nurse about something else.

2 and a half years. I'm going next week to see what other alternatives there are other than the pill, as I always forget it.

It does work, my appetite has increased and the rest of it. I love not having a period, but hate having three months worth of PMS come every third month of being on it. It fooking sucks! :razz:
  • Options
    2 and a half years. I'm going next week to see what other alternatives there are other than the pill, as I always forget it.

It does work, my appetite has increased and the rest of it. I love not having a period, but hate having three months worth of PMS come every third month of being on it. It fooking sucks! :razz:

you know that it will take time to get out of your system, so you wont be better overnight (thats if you do decide to come off it).
    Its worth asking what is available though.
    Can you not explain to him thats how you are at that time of the month ? I know that I get ratty just before im due but now when im getting a miserable cow my hubby says 'is it that time of the month' and I think yeah, im over reacting. It might help you...maybe ?
  • Options
    you know that it will take time to get out of your system, so you wont be better overnight (thats if you do decide to come off it).
    Its worth asking what is available though.
    Can you not explain to him thats how you are at that time of the month ? I know that I get ratty just before im due but now when im getting a miserable cow my hubby says 'is it that time of the month' and I think yeah, im over reacting. It might help you...maybe ?

Yeah I came off it to go on the pill, and my periods were buggered up like mad. Try at least two periods each month!

He knows it's my time of the month, he has done for the past 11 months. But I've been more nasty as I'm worried like mad about my Dad.

And when something's up with me, I'll go into this reticent, callous like kinda person and not tell him anything and use that opportunity to be a nippy wee sweety.

Stupid, I know. But I'm like my Dad - I bottle up far too much.

Anyhoo, I'll get summat sorted. BTW - I've majorly hijacked this thread and spoken about relationships and health. Wonder where it'll get moved to. :o
  • Options
    BTW - I've majorly hijacked this thread and spoken about relationships and health. Wonder where it'll get moved to. :o

Hey if it helps you then I personally dont care, this was started as a chin wag and if it helps ya then it was worth it :)

you really should talk to him though cos men dont understand tbh (I dont mean that nastily to the blokes), but they dont realise how sometimes we can get really gobby and annoying shits at a certain time of the month. Like me I know im losing my rag, but my gob just wont stop...yer know what i mean.
  • Options
    Hey if it helps you then I personally dont care, this was started as a chin wag and if it helps ya then it was worth it :)

you really should talk to him though cos men dont understand tbh (I dont mean that nastily to the blokes), but they dont realise how sometimes we can get really gobby and annoying shits at a certain time of the month. Like me I know im losing my rag, but my gob just wont stop...yer know what i mean.

Och aye, I'm a gobby cow to him as it is. People you love and care for like mad always get the best and worst of you. Unfortunately, it's the worst at the moment. But he'll get over it. He's had a nasty cold recently and has felt like shit, and I've not really helped as I went in a huff as I wanted to go out and watch the fireworks but he was too ill. Daft I know, but PMS makes me more huffy than normal :(

I know I need to talk to him about it, but his Dad died when he was 7 and I hate talking about hospitals and operations and the like with him as a lot of his other male relatives have died in the past, and recently too. It brings up bad memories for him, and I know it's daft to bottle things up when I need to talk to him about it, but it's how I deal with things.

I'm gonna have a right good chin wag to him come Sunday about things, we both hate speaking over the phone. It'll sort.

Thanks for the blether though. Time for kip! Let you know how it goes Mrs. Boo!

Noooooight! xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the blether though. Time for kip! Let you know how it goes Mrs. Boo!

Noooooight! xx

Tara hunny and take care...you know where i am if you wanna chin wag :)