Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

law or psychology uni students.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
_
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I do Psychology so if there's any questions you wanna ask, I'll try answer them. Umm..I'm only in my first year so I guess i can't give you a huge insight but it's definitely an interesting subject. I didn't expect there to be as much science as there is though.. struggling with a lab report write-up at at this exact moment in time! The statistics part of the course is also quite hard.

As for law, the only thing i know is that there's LOADS of reading, so not for lazy people like me.
  • Options
    I'm studying law. Fire away if there's anything you want to ask.
  • Options
    Have you done Law or Psychology for A-Level? I'm currently in my second year of a Psych degree and i'm really enjoying it! As Pink Soda said the stats part of the course is quite difficult but i'm loving the rest. Most unis allow you to do a few modules in another subject so you could always do a few in the subject you didn't pick. Any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)
  • Options
    I hope to God you haven't done Law at A'Level, it makes it harder to get onto an LLB course.

Depending on what grades you are after, have you looked at Keele University? All their courses are joint-honours, maybe they offer the course you want to do, and Keele is quite a good university.

I've judt graduated in Law from Durham, it's a lot of reading but if you are into the work then it is incredibly interesting. Except land law, which is a pile of rabid donkey cocks.