Home Introduce Yourself
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!

Greetings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone :)

My name's Gene and I'm posting from Australia... does that make me somewhat unique here?

I'll be travelling to London towards the end of the year, and thought that this site looked like a worthwhile place to spend some time getting acquainted with the British psyche ;)
Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Greetings
    Originally posted by Gene
    Hi everyone :)

    My name's Gene and I'm posting from Australia... does that make me somewhat unique here?

    No ;)
    Originally posted by Gene
    I'll be travelling to London towards the end of the year, and thought that this site looked like a worthwhile place to spend some time getting acquainted with the British psyche ;)
    Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better

    Good luck with the psyche thing. Welcome to the boards.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ello welcome?

    how are things down under?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Greetings

    Thanks for the welcome, Fiend_85 :)

    Ello aimz, a little rainy down under at the moment.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello there, Gene, it's very nice to meet you. In answer to your question, you aren't the only Australian here. I believe that Justin Sane (a promoter for Tidy Trax records, hard house label) is from that part of the world. Welcome to the website, we are very glad to have you here. Please, make yourself at home, enjoy yourself.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello, welcome :)


    Love the av by the way :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Hello, welcome :)


    Love the av by the way :D

    What he said :)

    'ello :)
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    Heylo :)
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    'lo
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    you aren't the only Australian here. I believe that Justin Sane (a promoter for Tidy Trax records, hard house label) is from that part of the world.
    Well sort of, I'm across the ditch in New Zealand.. close I guess.. ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey hey welcome :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks very much for the warm welcome :)

    Hehe, and thanks for noticing my exercising bear... I made the image during one of my more obsessive compulsive moods.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Gene
    Thanks very much for the warm welcome :)

    Hehe, and thanks for noticing my exercising bear... I made the image during one of my more obsessive compulsive moods.

    I want I want I want
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :wave: Hey there!
    a worthwhile place to spend some time getting acquainted with the British psyche
    :eek2: ...well...ermmmm...good luck with that!... :confused:
Sign In or Register to comment.