Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

this is far from pleasant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just started going out with this girl, and she lives really far away from me, and i only get to see her once a week, cos im busy, shes busy and/or we have no cash. But because of this ive been quite bitchy and shes been quite bitchy and we're arguing alot and i dont want it to end but i also feel like it would've been easier if it never happened in the first place.

Comments

• Options
    The circumstance is putting weight on your relationship...which dictates your mood which is naturally pissed off. I think the bitchyness is like, looking for someone to blame for the circumstance? I dunno. I know I used to get bitchy at my ex when he always used to be out doing sports/competitions and always had somewhere else to be. When we were together that was quoshed but like, it put a strain on everything and just made it feel like it really wasn't worth the strain, backed with the reason "We never see each other"...of course time apart made meeting so much better but then...also inevitably meant saying goodbye. I'd say keep it at it, it must be hard to have that first rush of lovey doveyness when you have to be apart and can't experience it together....keep going, even discuss it with her?

Malt Munk xx:)
  • Options
    i realised it had alot to do with me drinking about 3 litres of spirits over the previous 2 days, and i was so tired and was bitchy, but i got caffinated and started talking to her and i now feel really happy to be alive again. Drinking, listening to dragonforce and having a girlfriend who likes to party, what more could a guy want?
    :)