Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

girls all look the same

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
http://www.nrk.no/musikk/3520748.html
In this picture of Britney and Christina, I think its really strinking how similar they look. From a distance, you probably couldnt even tell them apart. They probably look really different from each other really, but they look so similar here.
On an evening, im always seeing groups of girls going out, all styled almost identically, give or take maybe a slightly different top, but the hairstyles are all the same, blonde streaks, hipsters, pierced bellies, blah blah blah.
Is this what beautiful is now?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

You're making the assumption that looking like a cloned civilisation actually is considered 'beautiful' though....
    It's what's fashionable.

What I find really tragic is the one girl in any group who doesn't have the figure for it- she has hips, a bust, whatever- and she looks so terrible because of what she's wearing. She's normally really quite pretty, but she dresses so badly.

Though yes, they all look the same. It's awful.

The goths all look the same too.

God, I hate sheeple.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It's what's fashionable.

What I find really tragic is the one girl in any group who doesn't have the figure for it- she has hips, a bust, whatever- and she looks so terrible because of what she's wearing. She's normally really quite pretty, but she dresses so badly.

Though yes, they all look the same. It's awful.

The goths all look the same too.

God, I hate sheeple.

Isn't it fascinating how lots of goths seem to say things like 'i'm being individual'.... yeah, dress like tons of other people so you all look exactly the same, how individual....

I assume fashionable also includes that choking cheap perfume that crawls up your nose when you walk past them does it? If that's fashionable, god help taste.
    Help the cause, set fire to someone in a poncho.
    clone people in clone town with clone phones and clone speak,
    in an age when we get to watch people painting their living room wall and reranging the furniture!
    we get to watch people living together in a house ...wow!
    what exciting times we live in ...i'll stay in my time warp thankyou ...
    I agree people from differentgroups do it too, indieboppers all like to wear similar hoodies and stripey tights too. its almost tribal in a way.
    None seem more prevalent than the trendy look though, which does actually seem to be the look people just assume is attractive. The alternative look doesnt have nearly as many followers.
    with plastic faces and plastic tits ...plastic smiles and chiselled hips.
    And only last week you were getting on at me for bitching about this :razz:
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    And only last week you were getting on at me for bitching about this :razz:
    yeah well, thats different :p
    Re: girls all look the same
    http://www.nrk.no/musikk/3520748.html
    In this picture of Britney and Christina, I think its really strinking how similar they look. From a distance, you probably couldnt even tell them apart. They probably look really different from each other really, but they look so similar here.
    On an evening, im always seeing groups of girls going out, all styled almost identically, give or take maybe a slightly different top, but the hairstyles are all the same, blonde streaks, hipsters, pierced bellies, blah blah blah.

clone country, who said cloning was illegal :lol:

if people just wore what suited them and enhanced their features, the world would be a better place

last nite made change everyone wore random stuff :D too many freddy krugers though

brightons the only non 100% clonetown these days in the south, nice little shops and non-chain pubs all over the place
    Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    clone country, who said cloning was illegal :lol:

bushcloning.jpg

:eek:
    if people just wore what suited them and enhanced their features, the world would be a better place

I'm all for people looking fashionable/trendy (good) but it's when so many people blindly follow stupid fads (usually girls), 'cause they see some shitty C-list celeb wearing it in the latest issue of Heat/Closer/Bliss/whatever magazine, that it starts to get gay.

It might sound shallow (well OK, it sounds really shallow) but whenever we're clubbing me and the majority of people I know don't bother wasting our time with the girls that go out wearing this shit. You can pretty much tell what kinda person they are if they do parade around in ponchos, all blonde hair with highlights, Louis Vuitton bags (usually fake. Do you really expect us to believe you paid a total of 20 quid for all that cheap-ass jewelry and blew 400 odd quid on a real bag? Come on!), big-ass gold hooped earrings, the shortest skirt you could find in the shop (even in the middle of winter), and a top with your tits hanging out etc.

The kinda girls that wear that shit usually don't have too much going on between the ears.
    well I wasnt meaning it as a discussion on dressing differently because that way more men will take you seriously.
    Why does it boil down to how easily someone will pull the opposite sex. Theres more to it than that.
    Ps. what difference does it make if a LV handbag is fake or not.They look the same anyway.
    Ps. what difference does it make if a LV handbag is fake or not.They look the same anyway.

and they're all ugly.
    well I wasnt meaning it as a discussion on dressing differently because that way more men will take you seriously.

Not just men, the other girls that don't dress like this can see they look cheap too :razz:
    Why does it boil down to how easily someone will pull the opposite sex. Theres more to it than that.

That was just an example. Seeing as I don't have experience of them from any other point of view since I'm not a girl nor do I hang around with them I couldn't comment :razz:
    They look the same anyway.

Exactly. They look the same yet every girl in Britain decided they would get one anyway. Plusss I've met a few girls who claimed theirs were real ; they're fooling noone ;[

Anyway, I was just giving you an example of how every girl with a Louis Vuitton bag ended up looking the same.
    Phwoor. I don't care if they look the same they are both hot! I can't tell the difference between them without my glasses though.

no we was making point that you take people more seriously if theyre original yet stylish

fashionable doesnt always = stylish

if youre on about pulling, im just out for a dirty bint, well dont matter what theyre wearing more thsan often, but for people in general, we all look better if we wear what suits us

remember, youre unique.... JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
    Some friends and I laughed our drunk asses off at some girls who were in mini skirts and stuff, and were about 13-14 years old. Maybe we hurt their feelings, but, hey, we were drunk. I wouldn't do it sober, but their 'style' was really pathetic.
    Originally posted by J
    marry her and have 14, daughters and 7 sons.

Now you're just forcing instances of '7' :razz: ;)
    Originally posted by J
    This is what is beautiful:

Michelle_Ryan35.jpg

Hell yes. Now that's true beauty. As opposed to 'popular faddy beauty'.
    Does anyone else find that the girls we're referring to, and others, often get the opposite response to what they want when they dress? Many dress to look older, more mature, more stylish and more sexual. They instead look immature, cheap, tacky, young, and unfortunately make themselves look rather tarty. Other girls dress to be individuals and end up conforming to organised individualism. It's pathetic.
    Re: Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Hell yes. Now that's true beauty. As opposed to 'popular faddy beauty'.
    There's something vampiresque about her teeth. :eek:
    Does anyone else find that the girls we're referring to, and others, often get the opposite response to what they want when they dress?

They don't though. There's always some guy willing to give them the attention they're after. Usually the dressed up ned type: shiny black shoes, black trousers, long sleeve shirt with those stupid diagonal box patterns in from Next.
    Originally posted by Kentish

I was just thinking that :eek2:
    Re: Re: Re: Re: girls all look the same

Who cares? They're not abnormal, there's nothing wrong with them other than how starlingly pure and milky they are.

She's got that innocent yet playful look, makes you want to just dive into the photo... you could put a bag over her head and cut holes so i can see her eyes and that'd keep me happy....
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girls all look the same
    you could put a bag over her head and cut holes

Whereas usually it'd be the other way about for you to get anywhere near a girl like that :razz:
    They don't though. There's always some guy willing to give them the attention they're after. Usually the dressed up ned type: shiny black shoes, black trousers, long sleeve shirt with those stupid diagonal box patterns in

Interestingly enough, i've just considered how if I took my jacket off and changed my shirt i'd look rather like that - if I owned a shirt like that of course...
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Whereas usually it'd be the other way about for you to get anywhere near a girl like that :razz:

Not met the missus then have ya Keizo.... :p
    if I owned a shirt like that of course...

One of these dodgy shirts.
    Interestingly enough, i've just considered how if I took my jacket off and changed my shirt i'd look rather like that - if I owned a shirt like that of course...
    So in other words, you wear black shoes and trousers. :rolleyes:
    So in other words, you wear black shoes and trousers. :rolleyes:

My point is, if they didn't have the silly diagonal bits on their shirts, they'd look normal. Like me. It's such a strange thing that we can be poles apart and yet very close.
    normal. Like me.
    :eek2:
    Everyone has their own version of 'normal'.