Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FAO lukesh.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    And obviously you are not reading what has been posted and jumping to conclusions. I am not mentioning all the digs made on Zionism, but rather the fact that the article which was posted states

"Judaism and Zionism, which have fatally infected most of the societies in the world with their manipulative brand of behavioral bullshit, and undermined morality everywhere".

Apparently the author and the reader who found it useful to paste said article here are the ones not able "to make the distinction".
    It's free speech Jacqueline, whether it's right or wrong and whether you disagree or not.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    It's free speech Jacqueline, whether it's right or wrong and whether you disagree or not.

I didn't tell him not to write it.
    I am just telling him that he should not care to describe himself as an open-minded individual. Unless that involves being downright demeaning towards a whole group of people differing in their choice of policy and way of life.

And continuing the whole discussion about the Jewish influence; I am not in doubt that individual Jews play a strong role withing the Republican Party, and the Democrats.
    BUT, if you look at it, the whole Jewish-neocon link is deeply exagerated. Of the American Jewish votes at the last election, only 19% went to the Republicans.
  • Options
    And obviously you are not reading what has been posted and jumping to conclusions. I am not mentioning all the digs made on Zionism, but rather the fact that the article which was posted states

"Judaism and Zionism, which have fatally infected most of the societies in the world with their manipulative brand of behavioral bullshit, and undermined morality everywhere".

Apparently the author and the reader who found it useful to paste said article here are the ones not able "to make the distinction".

have to agree the author is attmepting to blur the lines between the 2

you cant exactly blame judaism for the worlds evils, humans and in particular greed pandering self serving humans are to blame
  • Options
    I didn't tell him not to write it.
    I am just telling him that he should not care to describe himself as an open-minded individual. Unless that involves being downright demeaning towards a whole group of people differing in their choice of policy and way of life.

And continuing the whole discussion about the Jewish influence; I am not in doubt that individual Jews play a strong role withing the Republican Party, and the Democrats.
    BUT, if you look at it, the whole Jewish-neocon link is deeply exagerated. Of the American Jewish votes at the last election, only 19% went to the Republicans.
    seeing as you ignored the thread i made for your attention ...

[URL=http://]http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0906-26.htm[/URL]
  • Options
    And...?

AIPAC are just as prominent within the Democrats. Do not mistake.
    They are a strong group, but from there to blame the world evils on the Jews is rather rushed.
  • Options
    And...?

AIPAC are just as prominent within the Democrats. Do not mistake.
    They are a strong group, but from there to blame the world evils on the Jews is rather rushed.
    jacq ...it's fine you turning this thread into an attack on me ...again but ...i cut and pasted and provided a linkj ...you have turn the whole fucking thread around onto me because i must so obviously believe and agree with every word the guy said.
    save it for another thread.
    back to the thread ...
    does anyone still seriously believe a huge boing airliner crashed into the pentagon having seen the evidence ...provided and questioned by many reputable sources and investigators ...not crackpot conspiracy theorists?
  • Options
    I am not convinced.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    I am not convinced.
    that a jet liner could penetrate five buildings creating a two and half yards diameter tunnel ... causing little fire damage and leaving the lawn unscathed. good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    that a jet liner coould penetrate five buildings creating a two and half diameter tunnel ...good.

Four buildings... is that 2 and a half metres?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    is that 2 and a half metres?
    more or less.exit-wound.jpg
  • Options
    Funny how you started the thread with articles linking the neo-cons to Zionism and Judaism. And then when confronted with it, it is irellevant to the thread.

Make up your mind?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    more or less.exit-wound.jpg

Technical specs put the width of the fuselage at 3.7m
  • Options
    Funny how you started the thread with articles linking the neo-cons to Zionism and Judaism. And then when confronted with it, it is irellevant to the thread.

Make up your mind?

Shut up.
  • Options
    NO. And don't tell me what to do.

You may not, but I do find it a cause of concern when such a crude attack is made, and it let to pass as if unseen.
  • Options

Make up your mind?

actually he posted them to suggest a conspiracy to promote a imperial agenda

he believes that part of it i believe
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    actually he posted them to suggest a conspiracy to promote a imperial agenda

he believes that part of it i believe

Well maybe he should say what he agrees with and what not?
    Cause so far a lot of people have taken it up to suggest what he might mean, without him clarifying any of it.
  • Options
    Well maybe he should say what he agrees with and what not?
    Cause so far a lot of people have taken it up to suggest what he might mean, without him clarifying any of it.
    it was for lukesh ...he wanted links.
    i'm not going to take the guys statement to pieces just to pander to your paranioa and supposedly clear my name ...if you don't like the thread ...
  • Options
    Again. When posting a subjective piece of that nature it is thought that you agree with the writing, unless otherwise stated.