Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FAO lukesh.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
President Bush and virtually the entire American power structure lied to the whole world when they said Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction that were an imminent threat to the safety of the so-called free world.

Now beyond any doubt, these assertions have since been exposed as falsehoods. Still, few Americans really give a damn, and business goes on, in the foreshadow of a massive worldwide economic collapse, as usual.

President Bush and virtually the entire American power structure lied when they said we needed to invade Afghanistan to bring to justice the alleged perpetrators of the 9/11 horror. Shortly after the invasion began, Gen. Tommy Franks announced it wasn't important to capture the so-called ringleader, Osama bin Laden, even as the Afghanis' Taliban government offered to furnish him for trial in a neutral country. The real objective, Franks said during the attack, was to subdue the whole country.

With the fictional al-Qaeda network still being used as a pretext for permanent war against the entire world by the United States and bin Laden still uncaptured, it has become obvious to everyone that the reason for obliterating Afghanistan with nuclear weapons and murdering tens of thousands of innocent people was something other than capturing a suspected terrorist, although none of us are quite sure what that reason was. Talk of Enron, oil pipelines and geopolitical strategies are generally censored from the television news.

The situation is identical is Iraq. What was the purpose of blasting several thousand innocents into heaven when the situation it produced is actually more of a threat to our security than was the continued dictatorship of Saddam Hussein? None of us are quite sure what that reason was, although we all have our favorite suspicions: oil, Israel, expenditure of military stockpiles and creation of lucrative contracts for corporate supporters of the war machine to revive a disintegrating American economy.

Those two lies — justifying depraved mass murder in two defenseless countries — now stand as the ranking horrors in American history. In the 227 years of our history, from the smallpox blankets of Colonial days to Waco, America has done nothing worse (although many military adventures, notably the Philippines in 1899 and Vietnam in the the 1960s, were almost as bad and unjustifiable).

But the real question as America sinks into the suffocating hell of a totalitarian dictatorship is this.

If our leaders have been proved to be liars about the sick and sinful destruction of humanity in Afghanistan and Iraq, why do a majority of Americans still accept what these same lying leaders said about the 9/11 atrocity, that it was the work of foreign terrorists who envied our freedom! As Gerard Holmgren once so aptly said, this is the most ridiculous of all conspiracy theories to believe.

To a special few, responsibility for the 9/11 butchery has always been obvious. Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote about the need for it in a book, and the Republican-dominated Project for a New American Century recommended it as a desirable event for achieving its goals.

But most simpleton Americans are afraid to even contemplate such a frightening possibility. They would prefer to believe the lie, without really realizing what will happen to them if they do.

In the history of the world, there has never been a bigger lie than 9/11, yet most Americans still cling in closed-minded terror to the official story, swallow their pride at airports as minimum-wage fascists probe their private parts, stick flag decals on their cars in hopes they won't be pulled over and jailed for something they don't expect by Ashcroft's new stormtroopers, and watch in numbed banality as the official government investigation begins by saying they already know who did it, so there's no sense investigating that.

Americans have swallowed the lie whole-hog that we need to beef up security because there are terrorists in our midst, when the obvious fact is that the terrorists reside in Washington, and are terrorizing the whole world, with the eager help of your neighbors, the corrupt local police and corrupt local judges, who accept what their superiors order them to do just as the guards at Auschwitz did.

Let that one roll through your mind: American cops are now just the guards at Auschwitz, participating in the elimination of all those who won't participate in the American master plan of enslaving the world. Can you say death chamber at Guantanamo with no real trial?

How can this possibly be happening? How can Americans have gone brain-dead all at once? It didn't happen overnight, I can tell you. From the Kennedy assassination onward, Americans have been conditioned to accept phony excuses for political crimes as protests and questions are all blunted in a mind-numbing miasma of bureaucratic mazes. So everyone gave up trying to ask questions, and rationalized their indifference as not critical to my survival. Time to guess again.THE LIES OF OUR LEADERSf-lies.gif

Comments

• Options
    Even more disturbing than the murderous plans of Bush and his petronazi gang of Zionist manipulators is the silent acquiescence of the so-called opposition. These "liberal" Democrats CREATED the Patriot Act, which castrates our Constitution. These gutless bureaucrats, ever mindful of the need to attract corporate campaign contributions, went along with Bush's invasions for fear of losing the votes of mindless, flag-waving fascist Americans.

Consider the Democratic opposition for a moment: Hillary Clinton, Kerry, Lieberman, Gephardt, Edwards, Dean, Mosely-Braun, Sharpton — all but one of the Democratic candidates BACKED the military moves of Bush. And all of them — no exceptions — endorse the lies we have been told about 9/11, as well as the fiction that Israel is a benevolent democracy.

I get a big laugh out of all these calls for petitions on various issues. Ha. And the same goes double for all this talk about the next election. Ha ha. The elections of 2000 proved Americans no longer have elections. It doesn't matter who you vote for. Who they want to win will win, and they have both the technological expertise and the cash on hand to make it happen. Just ask any Supreme Court justice.

Take your presidential candidate and stuff him. The American system of democracy is dead. The presidential campaign is a sideshow to delude the American populace into thinking they still have choice about what happens.

Bulletin: they don't.

No one in Congress is telling the truth (OK, you might find one or two who are telling the truth about SOME things, one less without Paul Wellstone, who was clearly murdered).

No candidate for any office anywhere in the United States is saying that 9/11 was a hoax, a cynical gambit to scare the American people into accepting police state measures. That's why no candidate now running for any office is telling the truth.

No one who thinks of running public office can seriously entertain the notion they can fix anything. Because to fix anything, you have to dig into the big problems that keep the war machine afloat, principally the pervasive influence of Judaism and Zionism, which have fatally infected most of the societies in the world with their manipulative brand of behavioral bullshit, and undermined morality everywhere. When morality is relative, evil prevails, because temptation and corruption are the human conditions.

No one running for public office will begin to address the obvious issue that 9/11 was aimed at defaming Muslims, thereby legitimizing two horrible American crimes: the Israeli genocide of the Palestinians, and the conquest of all the oil resources in the world.

And when the religions themselves have grown corrupt by their own power over people, there is no hope, anarchy follows and chaos triumphs. There is no hope. That is the situation we now face.

Eventually, after thousands of photos of bloodied bodies, after all the uteruses of our soldiers' wives are bleeding from the effects of radioactive ammunition, after you realize that one day you are out of money and there's nowhere to get more because the fat cats have stolen it all and surrounded themselves with Wackenhut wackos, you'll come to the realization about blame.

There's no real sense blaming Jews or Catholics, or oil executives or money launderers. We've done all this to ourselves, simply by not paying attention to what's actually happening.

It isn't Bush or Daschle who are the real scumbags, the real killers of innocent people in the pursuit of profit. It's nobody us but us, we the intelligent citizens of the world who failed to pay attention, or took a bribe, or looked the other way when we saw somebody doing something wrong because it was easier that way.

It is we who kept our mouths shut during all those scams, Vietnam, the savings and loan robbery, Waco, 9/11. We were too afraid to ask real questions, and thought we could get by waving our flags and going along with the crowd. But each new government atrocity got worse, right up through 9/11.

And, sadly, the worst has yet to come.

It's too late now. Nothing can be done. They can't be stopped. We waited too long. We waited until they had amassed their armies, their biological identification devices, their roadblocks, their internment camps for protesters, the death penalty in Oregon for protesting, their genetically modified food supply (guaranteeing billions of needless deaths), their aluminumization of our atmosphere, their privatization of our water, their shaping of our very brains through Zionist educational philosophies and Zionist entertainment programming until our minds were so zapped out on misleading trivialities that we couldn't even ask the most basic question of all anymore.

Which is this.

Why couldn't we see this would happen because we didn't pay attention to all those other horrors?

Why didn't we know you can't turn your back on the world, and expect the world to still be there when you turn back around?

There is no forgiveness, and no way to put things right without a massive bloodbath now. Which is just what they wanted, just what they practice. They've won. And we've lost.

But don't blame it on the lies of our leaders. Blame it on the lies we told — and are still telling — ourselves.

John Kaminski is a writer who still believes in the real American dream, with liberty and justice for all, but who has noticed that his country has been hijacked by terrorists in expensive suits.

He has a book coming out soon titled "America's Autopsy Report", published by Dandelion Books.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the fictional al-Qaeda network
    :confused:

Where is this stuff from?

What's your point?
  • Options
    read about the missing plane ...the lack of a crashed airliner at the pentagon ...
  • Options
    read about the missing plane ...the lack of a crashed airliner at the pentagon ...
    Time to stop drinking/smoking now
  • Options
    i watched all this stuff live and at the time pointed out to my son a whole floor exploding ...well after the plane crash ...i even commented on it being a demolition style explosion ...so everything above it would implode ...
    can you get footage of the twin towers attack anywhere i wonder?
    if you can ...watch it closely and watch for the demolition man.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    Time to stop drinking/smoking now
    at least go to the link and read the stuff kent ...
  • Options
    before the U.S government take the site down and i end up in the gulag.
  • Options
    I've been browsing - too late for serious reading, despite the bonus hour - and I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory, but do you actually buy any of this?
  • Options
    pentagon-9-11.gif

where is the plane?
  • Options
    i've always believed it.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flight77.htm
  • Options
    can you get hold of the footage of the new york attacks ...to see for youself the demolition explosives on one of the floors ...i think not.
    i've always believed it to be part of the plan for the american century.
    wheres the fucking plane?
    the site i have linked to will dissapear soon and so will these links and images ...and me too probably.
  • Options
    i'm getting paranoid now ...

i have no cannabis growing. i have no cannabis in my posession or any other drug.
    i have nothing illegal in my house.
    i am doing nothing illegal.

do i hear sirens wailing? is that my dog barking?
  • Options
    very convenient that the part of the pentagon which was hit was under renovation ...so their were no military or inteligence staff in there ...
  • Options
    If the reason there is no debris of Flight 77 at the Pentagon is because the plane disintegrated upon impact and melted from the ensuing fire afterwards as some say, then how did the government manage to find the DNA of all the 64 passengers onboard at the crash scene?
  • Options

No one who thinks of running public office can seriously entertain the notion they can fix anything. Because to fix anything, you have to dig into the big problems that keep the war machine afloat, principally the pervasive influence of Judaism and Zionism, which have fatally infected most of the societies in the world with their manipulative brand of behavioral bullshit, and undermined morality everywhere.

Way to go.
    That comes from someone who claims he isn't a bigot. Though the above paragraph doesn't really supprt this claim.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Way to go.
    That comes from someone who claims he isn't a bigot. Though the above paragraph doesn't really supprt this claim.

Originally posted by Morrocan Roll
    There's no real sense blaming Jews or Catholics, or oil executives or money launderers. We've done all this to ourselves, simply by not paying attention to what's actually happening.

Don't pick one and ignore the other.
  • Options
    Didn't he still write/paste/whatever what he did?

One statement doesn't retract another unless it is obviously stated. Which it isn't.
  • Options
    Didn't he still write/paste/whatever what he did?

One statement doesn't retract another unless it is obviously stated. Which it isn't.

If my computer had the same logic patterns as you I'd throw it in the bin and start a new one.

Only ever read what you want, don't you Jacq?

Israel loves it's "victim" status, it can get away with murder because of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    What have you achieved here? Nothing! Its a load of baised rubbish! Simple as that!
    Have you even bothered to look ...to read ...to question anything i have provided for you?
    obviously not.pentagonxox30.jpg

exit-wound.jpg

so the fragile nose cone of an airliner could go through five buildings and come straight out the other side leaving pictured hole?
    are you mad!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    What have you achieved here? Nothing!

What have you read here? Nothing!

One should always listen to the conspiracy theorists, because many times before now they've been right. One should question anything one is told, even something as obvious as a plane flying into a building.

Personally I think that al Qaeda did commit the attacks, and this crap about the "missing plane" is just that- crap. But it raises some interesting questions.

It's something to listen to, study and then decide upon. I think Bush knew they were going to happen, and I think Bush allowed them to happen for political reasons when he could have stopped them easily, but I don't think the US government committed them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If my computer had the same logic patterns as you I'd throw it in the bin and start a new one.

Only ever read what you want, don't you Jacq?

Israel loves it's "victim" status, it can get away with murder because of it.

No one here is talking about Israel, but rather the taring of a spread out religion under the same brush, which is why I had italicized Judaism in the quoted paragraph.

It is one thing to say that a political movement/ideology have "fatally infected most of the societies in the world with their manipulative brand of behavioral bullshit, and undermined morality everywhere". It is downright bigoted to say this about the people of a whole religion.

Or what do you think?
  • Options
    No one here is talking about Israel, but rather the taring of a spread out religion under the same brush, which is why I had italicized Judaism in the quoted paragraph.

It is one thing to say that a political movement/ideology have "fatally infected most of the societies in the world with their manipulative brand of behavioral bullshit, and undermined morality everywhere". It is downright bigoted to say this about the people of a whole religion.

Or what do you think?
    it was a cut and paste with the link provided ...i wasn't going to censor the bloody thing!

luke ...having looked at it you can now see how it is impossible for a jet liner to have crashed into that building yes?
    meaning more lies. but not jst little white porkies ...these are scary lies!
  • Options
    it was a cut and paste with the link provided ...i wasn't going to censor the bloody thing!

luke ...having looked at it you can now see how it is impossible for a jet liner to have crashed into that building yes?
    meaning more lies. but not jst little white porkies ...these are scary lies!

Says something about you, to follow such writings in the first place.
    Next thing you will tell me that it really isn't an attack on Jews and shouldn't be viewed as anti-semitism.
  • Options
    Says something about you, to follow such writings in the first place.
    Next thing you will tell me that it really isn't an attack on Jews and shouldn't be viewed as anti-semitism.
    the writter was attacking all of us ...for being blind and stupid ...
  • Options
    the writter was attacking all of us ...for being blind and stupid ...

And blaming it all on Jews (and Zionists), without anyone here questioning it.

Germany of the 1930s anyone?
    5 years ago elders of Jewish European communities compared the situation to Europe of the later 30s, people were telling them that the case wasn't so.
    The more I study the subject, the more parallels I see.
  • Options
    Once again Jacq, your refusal to make the distinction between Jews ( a religio-cultural identity) and Zionists (a non exclusively Jewish political ideology) only makes you look all the more either a naive dupe or (more likely) a denial-mongering revisionistic sycophant of hardline Zionism.

There is more than enough expert analysis exposing the Likudnik control of the neocon warmongering agenda for domination of the Middle East and much of that by Jews themselves. Perhaps one day youll have the necessary academic credentials and maturity to take your head out of the sand and see the truth of it.

Then again, I wouldnt put any money on such an eventuality given your hardline views expressed repeatedly in these forums.

Edited to add: If there is any demonstrable rebirth of 1930's fascism and ethnicide in the world today one need look no further than the racist pariah state of Israel and its cohorts in the current US administration (Wolfowitz, Feith, Perle, et al.)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Once again Jacq, your refusal to make the distinction between Jews ( a religio-cultural identity) and Zionists (a non exclusively Jewish political ideology) only makes you look all the more either a naive dupe or (more likely) a denial-mongering revisionistic sycophant of hardline Zionism.

And obviously you are not reading what has been posted and jumping to conclusions. I am not mentioning all the digs made on Zionism, but rather the fact that the article which was posted states

"Judaism and Zionism, which have fatally infected most of the societies in the world with their manipulative brand of behavioral bullshit, and undermined morality everywhere".

Apparently the author and the reader who found it useful to paste said article here are the ones not able "to make the distinction".